ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

TW/ ⚠⚠Kinda Sad and mentions death⚠⚠⚠

"I still don't know what that means" Tommy then joined us laughing. "You will never know" I giggled. Tubbo then joined our VC "My chat was spamming ankle bitter and I asked where they got it from and they kept spamming y/n" We all laugh even harder. "Chat, how could you betray us?" Wil smiled. 

" What does it mean? " the guys still had no clue. " She won't tell us" Tommy frowned. " We say ankle biters for children because they're very needy" I looked over at my window to see a car pull into the driveway. 

Who could that be? ''Will did you invite anyone over" He shook his head. "Ill be right back" I quickly got up from my seat and ran downstairs. There was a knock. I open the door to see a tall man in a suit. " G-day how may I help you" I filled my head. "I'm here to talk to y/n heart. I finally found her parents' wil" My jaw dropped "this is her would you like to come in mate" I opened the door wide.

Will was standing at the top of the stairs. I gave him a thumbs up saying I was fine he left to go back to my gaming room. I walk with the man into the living room. " What about the wil '' I asked. I didn't think they had one. Why did it take them so long to find it? 

" Well don't you want to see what you get" I awkwardly nodded? " To y/n heart my youngest child. I'm giving you 5 billion dollars that you can have at any time you want. " He Handed me a credit card. "I would also want you to own our beautiful house and my white Jeep. That was just from your dad" A tear dropped down my face.  He wasn't the best father but he was kinda the only one I have.

He Handed me car keys knowing I already have the house key. " To y/n my lovely musician I'm giving you  1 billion dollars for you to follow your dreams. Even though I'm gone my child I lay among the stars watching over you. I have a sad feeling that you stopped playing that lovely guitar of yours. I want you to play and sing on so I can know your happy.  Honey don't let my death control you go see the world. I will alway be in your heart. I love you and don't you ever forget it" I was crying. The man patted me know the back. He gave me another credit card. "Well I'll leave you now I'm so sorry for you lost I've already got a hold of your sibling" I nodded and got up. 

"Is there any way I can have that letter she wrote for me" He nodded and handed it to me before he left. I shut the door. I fall to the floor crying. I was quiet I didn't want to worried will. I wipe my eyes and head back to my gaming room. They were all laughing as soon as I walked in the room and went quiet. I walk over to my table with my wallet sitting in it. I put in the two credit cards. I tossed the car keys on the table. I walked back and sat down.

"You okay,"  Will asked. "Yeah" My voice cracked. "Y/n stop lying and tell us what's wrong" I looked at Tommy it looked like he just got heartbroken. " Who was that guy" Will whispered. A tear dropped down my face. "I'll talk about it when I'm not streaming but for now let's just carry on" He respected my wishes.

Will was singing with my guitar while I was gone. I walk to the closet and open it. Sitting there was my light blue guitar. I pick it up and smile. Long time no see my friend. I go and sit over next to will. "Pick a song Tommy" I looked up at him and smiled. " Bruises " I smiled and started to glide my fingers. The rhythm came naturally. 

(Kinda like this)

Counting days, counting days
Since my love up and got lost on me
And every breath that I've been takin'
Since you left feels like a waste on me

I started to sing. Everyone's jaw dropped. 

I've been holding onto hope
That you'll come back when you can find some peace Cause every word that I've heard spoken Since you left feels like a hollow street "
A tear drops down my cheek. Oh, how it's been a long time. 
I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind, Oh my Lord, oh my Lord, I need you by my side

 Will joined me in playing the guitar when I began to keep singing. Tommy smiled and stared deeply at the computer screen

There must be something' in the water
'Cause every day, it's getting' colder
And if only I could hold you You'd keep my head from going' under Maybe I, maybe I'm just being blinded By the brighter side Of what we had because it's over Well, there must be something' in the tide I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind, But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind, Oh my Lord, oh my Lord, I need you by my side

Tubbo pulled out a ukulele to join us. Poor Tommy just had to listen. 

There must be something' in the water
'Cause every day, it's getting' colder
And if only I could hold you
You'd keep my head from going' under
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, OOo, It's your love I'm lost in Your love I'm lost in, Your love I'm lost in And I'm tired of being' so exhausted Your love I'm lost in, Your love I'm lost in, Your love I'm lost in

I smiled playing. No matter how hard I wanted to cry and stop I kept going.  Tubbo messed up a few times but that's okay. No one perfect. 

Even though I'm nothing' to you now
There must be something' in the water
'Cause every day, it's getting' colder
And if only I could hold you, You'd keep my head from going' under, There must be something' in the water 'Cause every day, it's getting' colder, And if only I could hold you, You'd keep my head from going' under

I softly slowly finished. Will looked at me like he was so proud. He must have FaceTime my sister when I started playing again. 

"I see you got your voice back" She smiled through the phone. " No, it's a one-time thing" She instantly frowned. " What made you wanna play again,"  She asked as the boys just listened. I raised the note she left me in my hand. " Oh well, I'm glad you got your fire back. " She smiled and hung up. " What does she mean by getting your fire back? '' Tubbo asked.

Will looked at him with a death stare. I put my guitar down. " Let's just say I haven't played or sang for a year" Tubbo just nodded not wanting to go into it anymore. "You sounded amazing I didn't even know you could sing or play" Tommy turned red.  I laughed at  chats response.

"Well consider yourselves lucky. I have never sang in front of anyone but my family now like 200k people and you guys" Tommy's face changed. Oh no that's his I'm gonna make a joke face.

" Well, now you can say I sing better than Wilbur scoot. " I playfully rolled my eyes. "Not even close but whatever makes you sleep at night" He frowned. " Stop, you sound beautiful, don't let anyone tell you differently." His voice was soft and sweet. 

A/n I would just like to thank you for reading and that I with you have a great
Day. :)