ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

Tw//cursing

"Okay alright chat do we know we're a ice biome might be so we can get ourselves a polar bear. " I asked and waited for them to respond. "Y/n  the doorbell just rang for you to go get it" I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah hold on. That's weird I didn't order anything else" I get up and Tommy takes over. 

I run down stairs and open the door. I see a man there with Bobby tea. "Hi thank you for the tea" I smiled and reached and grabbed the tea from his hand. "No problem just my job" He turned around and walked away. I shut the door and walked all the way up the stairs. 

"Did you order this?" I tilted my head and he nodded. "Yeah I got it for you but I used your phone" We both laughed. "I didn't even notice it was gone" I sat back down in my chair and liked the straw through the top. 

I take a sip. " Chat where can we go to get a polar bear? '' Tommy asked as I went into my ender chest to look for my blocks of nether right. I grab it and craft extra armor and put it back into my ender chest. "What was the point of that?" Tommy laughed, causing me to laugh. "I just wanted to craft extra. " Bad now rejoined our call. 

"Y/n I'm at your house where's the tank you want it in" I smiled. "It's in my basement which I'm gonna turn into one area being a farm and a chest room. Them I'm gonna have a polar bear pen like thing for the polar bear were also trying to get" I bring him down to my basement.

Wow this looks really nice. So fair why don't you guys go get the polar bear and I'll get you a dolphin " I smiled at his kindness. "Why did we have to ask him for help he says the word muffin as a swear" Tommy complained. "It's not a swear and why is Tommy at your house" I language realizing he didn't know.

"Oh yeah I invited Tubbo and Tommy over. I kinda got asked by my sister to watch me but I've stayed home alone for months as it was still fine. I don't see the purpose of being here, '' I explained. " She's so short I had to help her get the flower from the cabinet '' Tommy laughed causing her to laugh.

"You guys are dicks. I'm not that short'' I frown a little. "Language" Bad yelled and we laughed. "Sorry are you streaming" I asked him "No" I gave off a confused look "if you're not streaming then why care if I swear. '' Tommy laughed. "He does it all the time even when he's not streaming" My jaw drops. 

"You're a weird man," I laughed. "Hey and have you ever had a Girlfriend" Tommy asked. "Language you muffin head" We both break down laughing. "Bad what's so wrong with asking if you have a girlfriend" I asked and he didn't answer.

"Bad what is the worst swear you know"  Tommy laughed. "Mmm pumpkin is a bad one" We laugh and I fall from my chair leaving my chair back to fare. "Y/n are you ok?" Bad laughed through the computer.Tommy helped me up, we were both still laughing.

"Really you choose pumpkin I would have chosen fuck, dick, bitch or shit"I said bad and Tommy laughing got louder. Tubbo walked in my room to see what we were doing. "You guys okay i heard a huge crash then yelling" Tubbo looked at us tiredly

"Um sorry mate didn't mean to wake you. We decided to stream and we can leave until we complete 5 quests and were still on the first one and it's been like an hour and now we're swearing at bad" I explained. Tubbo burst out laughing.

  "It's fine, can I say hi? '' I nodded and he walked over and waved. These two are very weird new jokes if you walk up to Tommy and say he doesn't look 6'3. If you ever see y/n say she's shorter than you expected" Tubbo laughed. "I'm not that short '' I defend

"I'm definitely 6'3 and you all know it's true" Bad was laughing though the computer "Guys tubbo telling the complete truth about Tommy he's not 6'3 he's like 5'9" I joke and we all album but Tommy. " I'm am not y/n your like 4'10 " My jaw drops.