Chapter 60

NOT PROFF READ BUT ENJOY

I was waiting with Josh at the airport.  Will was cong to pick us up. 

" Y/n  can you help to decor the room when we get to the house. I'm shit at decorating and building shit" asked complaining. " Yeah after my own " I decided to help him as I'm also going to help Lani and Drista so why not add him to the pile. It'll keep my busy.

" what's your room gonna look like" he looked over and asked. " uh welcoming seeming as all of you can't not be around me for five minutes.  No but is all seriousness you all are clingy. The only. Exception is Tommy. He always has been clingy" he laughed.  "  Very true you cuddled the first night he was in New Zealand. " I punched him.

" ow you bitch" he yelp out of pain. " one I was having a panic attack, two we watched the hunger games and I fell asleep. It simply wasn't my fault"  he rolled his eyes and I rolled mine. I felt like being sassy today why. Well I don't have an answer. As we walked around the airport we found a bear. What the fuck type of bull shit is this. I quickly hopped on Josh's back and pointed.

" CHARGE. we need to make cute bears I need to make Tommy one too"  he then sprinted over into the place. We walked around before I found a bear bear one and instantly fell in love.  I then grabbed a brown bear for Tommy. For Tommy bear I dressed him as his Minecraft character. Even adding the green bandana for his lore. 

I got my bear a white hoodie with black pants seeming at it was the closest to what I was wearing. I had Phil's merch on. Funny thing is Josh out on the same sweater before we left not knowing I already had it on.    We stuffed our bears and kissed the hearts. I wanted to put and inside joke in his bear but thought of something dumber.

" Just wanted to say your a bitch " we laughed after I recorded the message. I didn't want a message in mine so once we we're don't we went to go pay.  "I'm paying" Josh tried to win but I swapped out his card for mine.  When he handed it to me.  Will was probably looking for us but my ass got distracted by a stuffed animal place. 

" do you know we're will is" Josh asked. " in the nicest way possible I don't have a fucking clue you dumbass. If I knew were he was I would have walked over and hugged him" he let out a chuckle. " that makes sense. When did you get so smart" he playfully pushed me. 

" I've been smart since I came out the womb. I'm special. My mother used to tell me that all the time after I randomly tripped or walked into something. I think we were both shocked at how I didn't have Brain damage" I laughed a bit. " like that dance where you tripped on thin air. The guy you feel on was so flustered by you he couldn't even speak " Josh reminded me.

" oh I probably crushed the poor kid. "We talked about how I was so clumsy for the next 3 minutes until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see a 6 ft tall male with brown hair.

" Wimblur Scott, what a pleasure to meet you. I'm your number one fan. Do you shoes need shining. Can I get your British ass a tea. If not I'll get you a dark roasted coffee. You don't deserve milk. " we laughed as he pulled me into a hug. Tubbo was behind him filing. Josh greeted will. " will you didn't tell me you were brining Bee boy" I hugged tubbo and he hugged back.  Tubbo then moved out of the way to reveal a certain blond headed boy. He smiled stupidity as we both ran towards each other. We engulfed each other in a hug.

" Oi it's TommyInnit friend of tubbo who's the brother to my wife. '' he laughed and let go of the hug.  " Look it's y/n the prettiest friend of TommyInnit the man with the biggest muscles" he bragged. " I think you mean child, you are a child. '' I joked that almost everyone laughed. Will didn't but he was busy on his phone. 

" You're so very wrong I am the biggest man" he chuckled while rolling his eyes. Will then lead us out of the airport and to his car. "  When. We get back wanna stream and play monopoly " Will asked. a bunch of sures rang through the car but mine. leading to everyone but looking at me. " Fuck no, last time I played monopoly bee bitch and Boob man took all my Money with there fucking marriage shit. " I complained.

'' Y/n that's the whole point. Of the game“ tubbo laughed. " Ahh yes, let me just ask my husband to pay for all my expenses. Then when I get the money from the player it goes straight to his bank account. No one had a chance with your bank sharing" I huffed crossing arms. Josh and Tommy laughed loudly.

"  You're just salty, I won," he argued along with me. " Damn right I'm salty. I lived by the sea my whole life. Body absorbed that shit. correction Ranboo won not you" I corrected him.  He just Rolled his eyes.  " we're here" will laugh while parking the car  we all got out and ran inside.

I was instantly greeted by niki, Phill plus his wife, techno, josh, drista, lani, ranboo and jack and Josh manifold.  Lani and Drista ran and hugged me. " My Loves you look great" I complimented her outfits. " I'm right here you know," Tommy complained. " sush child in speaking to woman"  I joked and they smiled flipping tommy off.  " alright I see how it is. " he picked me up and ran with me outside the others laughing and following.

" Dear if you throw me in the pool I will take you with me and drown you. " I threatened him. " I'll think about it if I let you go. I want something in return. " I tried to wiggle my way out of his grip but I couldn't. " Speak Timmathy" I gave in the others just watched in amusement. 

" I want a kiss,"he huffed. I mean it wouldn't hurt right. "Sure just put me down" he then put me down that was his first mistake. I grabbed his hand and raised it in the air like I was going to put it on my cheek. I quickly kissed his hand and pushed him in the pool. He screamed as he fell backward.  Once he came up for air he looked me dead in the eyes. I smiled evilly. 

" You just got played," Ranboo and Phil said at the same time. This causes most of us to laugh. " Y/n in the nicest way possible, you fucked up. " He got out of the pool and chased me. Luckly. I jumped the fence into the Dream Teams Back yard. I opened the back door to be greeted by Sapnap.

" uh. Yeah um weird thing eight toms trying to kill me uh I need a place to hide " I asked quickly. ''Oh, get in the top cabinet, I'll help you. "  with that I hoped on his counter and fit into the fairly big Cupboard He shut the door . The next thing I hear is the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it, '' the dream yelled. "You green blob have you happened to see y/n she jumped your fence and is now in your house please help me find her. " I could tell dream looked could fused as fuck along with george if he was there too. " Wait, you're telling me your girlfriend who just got here fled from you and jumped over our fence and is now hiding in our house? '' Goggy asked loudly.

" yeah now help me find her '' clay broke into a wheeze. Sapnap probably had a huge smile on his face knowing where I was.  I could hear walking around the house along with searching. I've been in this small space for more than an hour. "Fuckin hell " Tommy cursed as he continued to search. " She, not her Tommy, tried going back to your place " sapnap laughed, acting like he was annoyed. 

" AHHH" was the last thing I could hear before the front door slammed. The three must have entered the kitchen. I heard the seat being pulled out and the three of them talking.

"I don't know what Tommy's talking about but shes did not hear. "Right as dream said that I pushed to hard on the door and came flying out of the cabinets. I crashed into the counter  and then onto the floor.

"  you mother fucker?" I laughed and sapnap did too.  "Y/n how do you manage to do the dumbest shit? '' sapnap asked. " I can't help I'm clumsy. '' I let out a smile and looked at them from the floor. " Wait, how long have you been in there?" goggy laughed.

"Uh since I jumped over your fence and ran though your backyard. Broke into your house. Then proceeded to find sapnap who gave me the idea. " I explained trying to get my breath back from knocking the wind out of me.  Dream helps me up and gives me a glass of water. It sits there as I regain my breath.

"Please be careful  your Recklessness scares me" dream warned me I have him a nood. " We ordered pizza and wanted some," George asked. " Yes please, that would be nice actually  " let go watch a movie in the meantime" sap nap ran to their living room. We followed.  Dream decided we should watch something scary so he put on Annabella.

This is when jet lag decided to hit. My eyes got heavy 20 minutes after I moved and I drifted off to sleep.