ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

Tw// talk Eating disorders, Depression, PTSD, panic attacks and Anxiety. Threats and Mean Things. Drunk Ass bitch who don't deserve to live but is still alive :(

I took the head phone and looked over to see my brother holding beer. I didn't even know he was home. " When did you get here?"I stuttered and got out of my chair so I could get back a way. The next thing I know he smashes the bottle and points the sharp bit at my neck. " You bitch how dare you not answer my calls or me knocking on the door"

I coked out tears as he could have easily killed me. My panic attack came back stronger.

But this time I couldn't move. I was frozen and couldn't talk. " What were you doing that was so important you couldn't answer my calls bitch " The bottle was pulled away from my neck by an inch. I tried to speak but couldn't. "Answers me " His words felt like venom. The bottle was almost pressing up against my neck. " I uh" I stuttered going back to being mute. "Oh come on the last time this happens I stabbed you. We both very much know I won't hesitate to kill you"

I sobbed. " Then do it" I stepped forward acting like I had a death wish. Sometimes I did but I knew he hated to see his victims want to do it. He wanted them to suffer.

He's been a mean drunk for years even with my parents alive. " If you insist " He pushed waiting for me to have a reaction. I didn't flinch, I didn't even bother to move, I smiled.

"Hmm " He backed down with a bottle. I grabbed my guitar stand and knocked him out cold. I leaned over him. "That for the years of your mental abuse bitch" I yelled. I had A tiny scratch on my neck and a few on my legs from him breaking the bottle. My make up flooded down my face. At this point I was numb. I couldn't cry even if I wanted to. My friend watched in shock. I unplug my headphones so they can speak out loud.

"Omg are you okay " Every one spoke at one. I just nodded. I know I just have to wait for the police. "You don't seem okay whatever I mean you just had a bottle held to your neck that could have killed you" Tubbo was shocked I mean at this point who wasn't. The only person who could see right through me was Drista. She Sent me a text.

Drista
You got a death wish care to explain

Drista changed Y/n to Wifey material💍

Wifey Material 💍
No

D

rista
I know your lying after this were gonna have a deep conversation you can vent to me if you want but in the mean time don't do anything dumb

Wifey Material 💍 changed drista to My Queen 👑

Wifey Material 💍
okay let me deal with the police first.

With that I closed my phone and frowned.
" Who were you texting" I came up with a quick lie. "My sister told her what happened. She won't be able to come home but since I leave tomorrow there's really no point. " I lied thankfully no one but Drista could tell.

"Okay but are you sure you will be okay"
Tommy frowned. "I'll be fine. Even if I wasn't there not much you can do your halfway across the country" I shrugged and looked down at my brother who was still out cold on the floor. "Y/n that means nothing I can still talk to you though the computer" Tommy protested. " What were you looking for earlier?" I asked.

"My Medication which I should probably get from my bathroom, But I'm terrified my brothers are gonna get up so my anxiety won't let me. Nor will it let me cry as I want to feel emotion I can't " I spoke truthfully. " Are you sure you're okay?" Will raised his eyebrow.

" Nope " I popped out the p. "Y/n do me a favor and get up and grab your med and tell me what there is for" Dream voice rang through the call and I nodded. Why did I get up? I have no clue. I walked out to my bathroom and grabbed all of my meds. Witch had four bottles and an inhaler.

I put them on my desk. "Now what" I asked. "Tell me what they are all for " Inslatny frowned. "Please just tell us" Wil sounded concerned. " Bottle one it for severe depression" I put it down and picked up the next one. " This is for panic attacks and just my anxiety in general " I put it down and went to read the other.

I quickly put that one down and picked up the other. "This is for insomnia which means if I don't take this I won't sleep. Then the inhaler is in case I can't breath" I really hope they didn't ask about the other. " You put that one down quickly," Tubbo asked. " It's not that important" I lied and it used to be very important.

" Y/n send me a picture of it I won't tell anyone" Drista spoke softly. "Promise " I looked up for reassurance. " I promise " I took a picture and sent it to her and her jaw dropped. The meds were for another antidepressant mainly used to help eating disorders.

"How long have you had to take these?" She felt bad for her. " Started when I was ten and ended before my worlds fell to a shirt " She could feel everyone's heart drop even if they didn't know what they were for. "How many times have you known?" She asked him many times. I've had a hospital tripbb.

"Um I um 6 " I stuttered a little. "How do you know what they are though?" I asked drista. " If I say clay will know what we're talking about " Her head drops. Every one just listened to us. " What was your reason " She asked me. " There's a lot. My brother and school are the main two what about you" I spoke up. "Same school did a number on me as it does a lot of people" We both looked down.

" I had them both you know" I spoke to drista as she felt sorry for me. " Oh I only had one. " Then it instantly clicked with Clay. "Um what are you guys talking about? '' Will asked as Clay still couldn't believe what she was going though. " You had this when you were ten" Clay spoke up still in shock. Who knew a little girl could though so much trauma. " Can someone tell us what's going on? '' Will and Tommy spoke. "It's not my information to share" Drista Shrugged

(Btw there talking about and eating disorders Y/n used to have one but doesn't now she just still has the meds. I'm also trying to normalize Mental health because a lot of people have these issues and deal with them.)

"Lani, why are you crying?" Tubbo looked over and asked his sister. " Y/n I'm so sorry you went through that alone. '' Was her reaction. "How do you guys know more than us" Tommy asked. " You and me both Tommy" Will spoke up. " Niki, do you know what they're talking about?" Tubbo asked.

" Yeah it's sad since you're all so young. Let's just say the world is a curl place" She frowned "did it happen to you too Niki" I asked "no thankfully not. Lani did it happen to you or do you just know what we're talking about" Niki asked her. "No I didn't. I just know what it is" She nodded. We all sat in silence. " Can you please just tell us " Tubbo frowned

A/n double chapter posted today. Hope you enjoy hehe I also love to leave people on cliff hangers.