ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

I wake up and remember that I have to get ready for our cooking stream. I've chosen to make cakes.  I grab out my phone and tweet out ' Good morning Cooking stream. 

You guys get to choose who's on my team's bellow it  had Tubbo Tommy and Willbur.  I put my hair into a messy bun. I slip out of the gaming room to see Tommy fast asleep snuggled into my pillow. A short smile glides across my face. 

I slowly took to the stairs. I quietly walk my way to the kitchen. I'm in the mood for some boba tea right now so I might just leave to go get some. It's like a five minute walk from here. It's like 8 and so immediately gonna guess no one will be up. 

I got out of my black van. I have my phone and my wallet. I should be good to go. I opened the doctor and slowly closed it behind me trying not to make much noise. The sun is high in the sky this morning making it a beautiful day. It's not too warm but not too hot

. It's just right. As I'm walking I see people walking their dogs. I would own a dog but I dream and go to school. Mostly no one ever home.  I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and tripped.  "Damn it " I mumbled. I stood up and looked at my knee. It was bleeding a little since there was a small cut from a rock.

I brush it off and continue to walk to the boba place.  I finally get there and enter. I walk up to the counter with a smile. "Hello can I get my Usual'' Since they know me so well that's really all I have to say. "Yep it be out in a few" I pull out my card and pay. I walk over and sit down to wait.  A few minutes later they call my name.  I walk up and softly grab it out of her hand. 

"Thank you have a great day" I made her smile. I left the store and walked all the way back to my house. I get to the gate and type in the code. I walk past my car and to the front door. I open it to see a very angry will. 

"Y/n you worried us sick " He frowned. I stood there in shock. "Sorry I didn't really want to bother you and I thought I would be back quicker than I was. " I replied with a short frown. "Y/n your bleeding" Tommy walked up from behind will

"oh yeah I wasn't paying attention and I tripped and fell" I let out a soft laugh.  " I'm mad that you left the house but I'll let it slide." He turned around and walked away."Wait how did you know I was even gone" I asked and Tommy turned a light pink. "Tommy went to look for you and found you gone and ran and woke me up" Will explained I smiled.

"Oh alright.  Anyway I set up the pool since its split in teams were gonna make cakes. The chat will device who's cake looks better. I don't have the things we need so once we figure out the teams you and your team mate will split from the other group and go get the things you need for your cake." I make sure there listing and then continue "

You can use anything as long as most of it is edible. Last rule you have to bake the cake yourself from scratch. I don't care about frosting or fondant" I explained the rules to will and he agreed. "That sounds fun, '' Tommy laughed.

"Yeah but the hard part is finding out what design I'm gonna use. We're gonna use" I laugh with him. "I'm not very good at decorating but I can help out things in a bowl" He burst out laughing. " I pulled the pull up before I left so now we just have to wait. " I smiled. "Wanna watch a movie? " He turned and asked. "Yeah I would love to '' We both walked into the movie room.

  "What move do you want to watch" I asked him as we say in the very back. "Lion King the live action " He laughed. "Your such a child" I joked and playfully elbowed him. " I am not. now let's just watch the movie" He complained. I turned in the movie.  Me and my head on his shoulder without even noticing it. He didn't seem to care that much. My eyes go heavier until they finally shut. 

The sound of giggling and laughing filled the room. I felt my head shift from Tommy moving.  "Guys sorry to ruin your sleep but we have a stream to do" I sit up and yawn. "Yeah yeah give me five will explain the rule to Tubbo while I get ready to go to the store. " I gave him a soft some and left the room. I ran all the way up to my bedroom. I did some light makeup and straightened my hair.

I got dressed in an orange shirt and black ripped jeans. I put on an orange beanie to complete my outfit. I run back down stairs. "Cool idea but whose team are you on"  I shrugged and pulled out my phone. I look on Twitter to see who won the vote. " The results really aren't that shocking'' I let out a small giggle. 

"Who is it" Tubbo begged to know. 
"I'm with tommy  the child" I joked. He made a fake hurt face. "How dare you call me a child woman" We then all bust out into a laughing fit. "Well I'm making this a YouTube video so let's get this set up and do the intro'' I grab all of my random equipment I need and set it up. 

I bring down my computers and cook them up so we can stream from them after we get all the things we need. "Okay into time" The boys walk next to me and stand there waiting for me to start. "G'day everyone. Today it is a very different video. We're having a cooking competition more like a baking competition. 

Today I'm joined by the one and only  Willbur soot. I'm also joined by Bee boy aka tubbo.  Lastly but not least I'm joined by the lovely tommyinnit. Everyone will be in the description so go do me and them a huge favor and check them out." I then explain the rules.

We danced to vlog us going to the store which each one of ours point of views. So we were also filming me driving. We grab the two cameras. I gave one to tubbo and the other to Tommy. The one I gave Tommy was on. "Y/n how do I vlog or what do I do" He asked .

"Point it at anyone in the car and ask them something" I sighed IN the beginning.  "Y/n opinion on men'' He shouted.  "Men are interesting and weird." I replied not knowing what to say. "Have you ever seen a very hot man" His questions caused me to laugh.

"Yeah I've seen a few " I didn't know how to respond to that either. "Have you ever talked to a hot guy?" Will asked, raising his eyebrow. "Nope I've never had the guts to tell anyone if I liked them." I smiled, keeping my eyes on the road. 

" Why did you not tell them" Tubbo let out a soft smile. "Well tubbo I overthink everything.  Like if they even like me. Am I good enough to be with them? Are they using me for fame or money? Things like that" I gave him a more simple answer.

"Oh that's sad I'm sorry" Tubbo frowned. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault" I came to a tragic light and stopped. "What did you mean by them? " Will asked. Should I tell him? Even though my stream knows should I tell them.

My stream only know because I accidentally mentioned it once. I begin to drive when I pull into the shop parking lot  "Umm a story I shall not ever share ever again because I was bullied for it. Now it's locked away in a box inside of my head for no one to know but myself" I let out a short smile.

" Oh okay just tell us when you're ready" I  nodded. We all got out of the car and walked Towards the shops. "Okay turn on your camera and record your point of view if you get your things. " I hand tubbo my credit card. " Here use this so it doesn't come from your pockets. "  They nodded and left and walked into the store.

A/n I decided to make y/n Bisexual.  Just though I should let you all know.
Thank you so much for reading this far it means a lot. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. :] ❤