ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

" Let's go get some dinner what do you guys want" I turned and asked all of them. "Whatever you think is good" I then remember that we have a lot of different food here. "Ok um there's a restaurant down the road or I could order from the house since I look like I hit hit by a ship"  I giggled a little. "You look fine and the house might be better since we can all change while the foods on its way I nodded as we hoped in the car. 

" Okay will your driving I hate driving at night" I laughed a little and he pulled the keys out if his pocket and got into the car. Tommy sat up front with will this time as it was just me and Tubbo. I put my address into wills phone and he started to drive. As soon as we get back to my house we all split apart and go change. I ordered the boys pizza. I got will and I a salad. I walk up and into my room.

Tommy was in the bathroom so I had to wait. I laid in my bed and scrolled through my phone. I see fan arts of me and edits. I smiled as I hear the bathroom door open. "You can use your bathroom now I'll be down stairs. " I nodded as he left the room and ran down stairs. I grab a pair of sweatpants and a black crop top to go with it.

I walk into the steamy hot bath room and turn in the hot water. I don't know how he washed his hair unless he used my shampoo. Cute now he smells like me. I mean what am I thinking he's just a friend and that's all he will ever be. I don't even know if I like him. I can't pin the feeling he give me. I hop in the shower and wash the salt water out of my hair.

Once I finished the rest of my shower I hope out and dry my body. I dry my hairs but not all the way it's still damo and curly. My hairs is always a little curry so I straightened it during the day. I quickly get dressed and run down stairs to join the boys.

"Wow you have curly hair " Tubbo notices causing Tommy to look at me. "Yeah I just tend to straighten it" I smiled at the doorbell meaning the food here. Tubbo runs to go answer it .He comes back with the food I ordered.  " Foods here" He placed down the food. They all grab what I ordered.

"You should really eat" Tommy I smiled and nodded at tommys request.  I sat down and began to start to eat. " Can you tell me what happened since I'm the only one who doesn't really know" I looked up from my sale and straight at the tubbo. " Yeah I'm mean I would have had to have told you Eventually "

I quickly explain everything that has happened in the past year. Will and tubbo both looked surprised Tommy not so much.  "Oh I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I know it would have destroyed me" Tubbo sighed not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah some people say I'm brave to have done it all alone. Being brave is to choose to do it. I had no choice" I opened my Pepsi.  "How dare you open that in front of me" Tommy gasped and put his hand over his mouth.  "Well I can't please everyone now can I Tommathy"

We all laughed. " I like Pepsi just as much as Coke. I will drink either or it doesn't matter to me"  I just shrugged. " Wow this is why I hate Australians '' Tommy joked and started laughing. " Well it's okay because I hate all men'' They all gasped. " What about us, " Tubbo fake pouted. "Mmmm I suppose you guys can get crossed off the list" I pretend to think about it. " Can I be crossed off that list?" Tommys eyes widened. "No you can't tommy

You can't be taken of that lost because your not on it" I laughed. "What do you mean I'm not on it I'm a man" We all laughed. "No Tommathy you're a little boy"  We laughed even harder. " I'm gonna tweet that," Will laughed as he got out his phone and tweeted it. "No fare how so I because I'm a very strong man" Tommy flexed his muscles. 

"Fine Tommy you can get an upgrade to a teenage boy" He celebrated momentarily until he related. "Haha Tommy you're still not a man" Tubbo laughed and took a sip of his drink. " It's fine I still get all the women '' He smiled as he was proud of himself.  " Tommy I have not seen one woman come up to you or try and flirt with you immediately, gonna say that you're lying '' We laughed.