ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡

Tw// mention of Parent s death and groom up with is in a year. Almost panic attack. Mentions of depression, anxiety and flirty man well teen more I would say.  Wholesome moments

"Good morning" Niki greeted me. "G'day " I smiled.  "You and your accent" I could feel Tommy rolling his eyes.
" Says the childs who name is very British"We both laughed. " Ayy that's not true" He yelled. " Believe what you want" I laughed. " What's for breakfast? " Tubbo asked. "We're getting ready to go to a waffle House"Will smiled.

"Nice Waring dip shit. Niki there has a bathroom down the road and wants to come and get ready with me. Oh Kristen you can come too" They both nodded going into our tents and grabbing things. We all walked down to the bathroom.

"Oooo they have showers'' I celebrated. "Wait really" Niki smiled brightly.
We all take quick showers. " YOU GUYS GOOd IN THERE IT'S BEEN 20 minutes " All the boys yelled through the doors not wanting to come in. The three of us burst out laughing. "Yeah we just need like 30 more" I yelled back.

"Why the fuck do you need 30 to get dressed" George complained. We quickly go dressed. We ignored them and turned on our blow dryers.  " Are you dressed so we can come in?" Clay yelled.

(It's a all gender bathroom)

" Yeah " Kristen yelled for the both of us.  " Ahh I see you all took showers " Will laughed there stupidly. We're still blow drying the fuck out of our hair and brushing it. " Ayy my hair is dry now" Niki smiled.

" How the fuck did you do that mines still damp" I complained. They all looked at me."Your hairs curly it looks nice" Tommy smiled I frowned and looked in the mirror.  As I continued to brush though it. I hate my curly hair. It reminds me too much of my mother.

"Did I say something wrong" Tommy and everyone looked at me. "No Tommy you didn't. I just don't like my curly hair" I was truthful. My hair is dry so I'm about to start straightening it.  Thats when Tommy to my hair straightener. "Tommy, why did you do that?" I complained. "You look lovely with curls now I own this

" He smiled evilly.  I frowned going back to what I was doing.n" You guys are so cute it's annoying , '' Will laughed.
"Oh shut it" Tommy yelled. I applied my make up normally.  I hate how much I look like my mom. My face dropped. " Y/n you look pale you okay" Niki walked over to me. " Yeah I'm fine" I half lied. I look in my back and find a hair tie. I put my hair I'm ponytail and out of my face so it doesn't look too much like how my mom did it. 

" Y/n you look Ill what's wrong" Will walked up to me and stopped me from continuing.  The memories of the time my mom brushed out my curly hair. I used to keep it this way but it hurt too much so I changed it.  Niki somehow knew it had something to do with my mom. She walked up to me and hugged me. I didn't hug her back, my body wouldn't let me.

" She would be so proud of how far you've come especially if you kept your hair like that'' She whispered.  I just nodded and couldn't speak. I moved out of the hug and went back to doing my makeup in the mirror. Niki looked at me with a slight smile. Everyone else looked at Tommy.  "I'm sorry I caused this" Tommy apologized he had a tear falling from his face.

" Toms you listen to me. It's not your fault and it never will be" I wiped his tears and backed away. "But I took your hair Straightener" He frowned.
"Tommy it's not your fault and I'm not  gonna blame you for something you didn't do"  He still frowned. " But" I cut him off.  "Toms it's not even close to your fault. as it is all mine. Yes you took my hair Straightener but you did not bring me memories or anxiety or depression or ptsd.  So don't you dare go tear yourself down for something you can't control" I slightly raised my voice.