ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘

Tw// Cuddles 🥺. Fiancé if your reading this please send cuddles. 🥰🥺 . As long this chapter switches Pov
Alot

Y/n pov

I was sitting full blasting my playlist with my air pods in watching out the window. I let clay be in charge of the locations so I have no clue where we are heading to.

I pull out my laptop to start editing a video. It needs to be posted since it was late . That's when Tommy came over and sat next to me. He took out my air pods and placed it in his ear.

"What are you doing?" He laughed. " Editing my one of my many video I do have to post" I smiled and went back to editing.

" Well woman do you know we're we are going"His smile was genuine. "Um I think to pick up Ranboo witch is near clays location" I add coloured closed caption. " It's going to be interesting since he knows none of us except Clay. I mean I would be terrified to get on a bus full of people" I said softly. He laid his head on my shoulder. I didn't bother to say anything it.

"I love meeting new people so it wouldn't have bothered me" He watched me edit. " I can tell" We both smiled. I mean what if he hates me or thinks I'm rude from the tweet. I would understand stand if he hates me. I don't really blame him if he does.

"You seem to be lost in that mind of yours what's bothering you" Tommy looked at me with worry. " Nothings just thinking about the trip" I lied and he knew it but didn't bother to push. " Do you know how long the drive is?" Tommy yawned. I was still tired from my med I took last night. " Like an hour more or so" I closed my laptop and we swapped places and I gave him the window seat. I snuggled into his chest as he held me close. I close my eyes and drift off to the soft thudding of his heart.

Clay's Pov

"Clay do you know we're Tommy is I don't see him" Will walked up to me and sat in the seat across. "No I don't " We both stood up and started to look in the seats when we got y/ns. Tubbo put his finger to his face and shushed us as he took a bunch of pictures.

(Like this but on a bus)

"No wonder it's so quiet" Will joked, making us all let out a soft laugh. That's when will see her arm. His smile frowns. "Did you know" He asked me. "Yeah I helped her bandage it up."

I hated keeping it from him. " Do you know why she did it? '' I shighes. " She told me it happened in the middle of a panic attack. That's all I know. I do not know what caused the panic attack but I'm glade shes happy in tommy's arms'' We both looked at her.

"He's good for her. I mean she trusted him more than she trusted me or tubbo. I mean she told him everything before both of us. I mean you can see they drive each other crazy" Will let out a soft laugh trying not to wake them

" It's so sad to see such a lovely person go through so much. I mean she payed for this whole trip and is buying us a whole fucking house for all of us. She's like a sister to me. When we first met her she was polite and mature. It's like Tommy brings out the child in her she lost a year ago if not before." Tubbo looked at the two sleeping. " I agree tubbo.

There both head over heels for each other. Yet they are both so very clueless they just need a shove in the right direction " We all smiled brightly. We had about 5 minutes till we picked up rambo and 10 in total till we got to my place.

"Alright send that to me tubbo '' He nodded as we went back to our seat and waited. A few minutes later the bus stopped at ranboos house. "Ok every one shh y/n and Tommy was so kindly sleeping if you wake another one of them I will make it my mission to kill you" I spoke in a whisper but loud enough for everyone to hear me.

We all quietly got off the bus to great rambo. We knocked on his door. We were created by very tall male with dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.

(I'm just gonna say he has blue ish green eyes probably not true but I'm going with it. He also 16 in this since I have no idea his age but it's just to match there age group)

"Hi I'm clay aka dream are you rambo" he smiled brightly. " I'm yeah I also forgot I have no clue who any of you are" We all laughed and introduced ourselves. " Nice to meet you all" Ranboo chuckled. "Oh yeah this is our bus y/n designed for us. " I spoke.

"It's really cool. Who's Y/n " He asked as I helped him put his luggage with ours. "She's on the bus you'll meet her but right now she's sleeping with Tommy. She also isn't good with social situations sometimes. " He nodded understanding. We all walk back on the bus. Ranboo sites next to tubbo. They seem to get along great

Tubbo Pov

I have ranboo the window since it was easier to sit across from Tommy and y/n it was nice to see them cuddling deem it as I have never seen Tommy be this affectionate with anyone else. " Are they dating" Ranboo asked. Allowing me to let out a soft chuckle.

"No but everyone wishes he just had the guts to do something about it. It's painful to watch them flirt without them even knowing it" This causes us both to laugh. "I can tell but why does she have scars on her arm " My face dropped.

" It's not my story to tell you but she's very kind. She paid for this whole trip and she also bought us a mansion back in the UK for every one I'm sure if you want to move in she'll have a room for you. " I smiled "I'll think about it" We then go on talking about Minecraft and other video games we enjoyed.