Chapter 50

Tw// cute and wholesome but also a mass murder. Sadness along with death and gore.

My alarm rings signaling for me to get up and get ready. I take a nice hot shower followed by me drying my hair. I put my hair into space buns having two strands hang out in the front.  I put in my contacts then I do a simple easy makeup look. I grabbed a handbag. 

I changed into a white tube-like top with white ripped skinny jeans and white heels. My hand bag consists of my medications, my wallet and a small frost aid kit along with tampons and shit. Normal thing you would find in a medium sized handbag.   

I hear movement behind me.  I turn my head back to see Tommy staring at me. "  What are you doing at 9:30 in the morning. " He asked. " Picking up Rainbows sister for the airport. Ranboo gave me his mom's number last night and told me. That I don't have to wake him up to go get her. " I took out my medication. I took my anxiety meds. I closed the pill bottle and put it back into my bag. 

"Alright can I come? We need to be home by three and we're going to an amusement park" He reminded me. " Yeah sure hurry up " He ran to quickly get ready. He joins me in the living room once he's done. I take the car keys and walk out to the car rented. It's a bmw. "Sick we get to ride in class" He laughed. 

"Ahh yes class" I said Sarcastically. " Shut up billionaire " We both laughed " Just get in the car I'm driving. Do you want to get breakfast after we pick her up? '' I asked while he searched for a song to play. " Yeah I'm sure airplane food is shit so she would want to eat'' He played best friends by rex.  " Airplane food is fucking shit" I replied turning right. 

" You look like a fucking American soccer mom" He emphasized the American. "Fuck you innit. At least I have style" I barked back. " I have style bitch your just to blind to see it"  I pretend to be offered. " I might use contacts but that dose not mean I can't fucking see" I complained.

" I pretty sure that exactly what it means" We both laughed. I continued to drive until we pulled into the airport.  I texted Ranboo's mom asking where she was. She replied with Starbucks getting a coffee. We head straight there. I see a 5'7 ish woman with dirty blond hair. Next to her was a small child with blond hair and bright blue eyes.

" Hii I'm y/n do you happen to Mrs. Boo" I asked politely. Tommy just stayed quite. "Yeah I am this is Zoey. She can be a but shy at first but I'm sure she'll warm up to you. Here's her inhaler just in case. I'm so thankful for you doing this it means a lot" He handed me the inhaler which I put in my hand bag. " It's really not a problem. " I smiled. "Oh wait sorry I didn't meet you. What's your name" She looked over at Tommy.

"Oh it's fine I'm Tommy. I'm also friend with ranboo. " He held out his had to great her. She pulled him into a hug. "No need to be shy dear" she let go. " I've heard about you. Ranboo talk highly of all of you mostly some dream guy" She laughed. " Aww that's sweet" I awwed softly. " Well I must be going but one last question is you together. " She smiled.

"No just friends" Tommy replied and I nodded agreeing. Nothing more than friends. " Oh ok Zoey y/n gonna be taking care of you for a week tops. I'm sure she will take lovely care of you. Be a good girl for me and don't misbehave " She bent down to her level and gave her a kiss and hug.

" Oh y/n I'll pay you for it once I get back do you have a paypal?" She asked, smiling. " Oh no need for paying me I have plenty of money" Tommy laughed knowing it was true. " Are you sure" I nodded. She walked away leaving Zoey with us. 

"Hi Zoey I know you have no clue who I am but how would you like to go eat breakfast" I asked. " Yes please I'm hungry " She jumped up and down excitedly. "Alright follow me" She grabbed my hand and Tommy grabbed the other as we walked out to the car. There was a car sweet in the trunk of the car so I set it up and buckled her into the back. I hopped in the driver seat and buckled Tommy did the same.