ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

I quickly showed them around  downstairs. We walked upstairs with their bags.

"Okay, Tubbo your room has a bathroom in it. These rooms are my sister and brother don't go in there or they'll kill me. Um, the room next to you on the left hasn't been opened in a while. If you would like to go and explore go for it just please don't break anything this goes for you too Tommy. " I open the door to the large guest room  and leave his bags in it. He follows me and we walk into my room with Tommy bags.

"Wow your room is pretty '' Tommy smiled causing me to smile as well. I place his bags in the corner of the room. We then walk into the gaming room. "Oh my this looks amazing" Tubbo walked over to my computer and changed the led lights to yellow. I let out a soft laugh. " Can I stream from your PC" I was shocked that he asked?

"Go for it don't even ask just do it. Oh and if you want to hit the shops later to go shopping and maybe out for dinner. Let me know and I'll take you" I smiled. We both made eye contact.

He blushed a little. He sat in my light purple computer chair and started to stream off my account. "Hello chat as you can see I'm not y/n. I'm at her house in New Zealand. I can't believe it. I'm also here with Will and tubbo. " He shouted excitedly.

I walked out of the room and went into the hallway to pull out my extra two gaming chairs. One was yellow, the other was pink. Will was already using the blue one. As I pull them in tubbo smiles and take the yellow chair. I sit next to Tommy.

"G'day chat as you can see I got most of la'manburgs in my house for a get-together. If you ask questions  though donations we will answer them truthfully unless they are personal. " I take a sip of my boba tea."What are you drinking?" Tommy asked, picking up my drink as I looked at it.

"It's boba tea. If you want you can try it. " He takes a quick sip. "Not bad. But I think I'll stick to coke. " I rolled my eyes. "May I try?" I nodded and Handed it to Tubbo. "I like this' ' I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Will  would you like to try my tea too? '' I joked. He grabbed it and took a sip. "Teas great the balls are disgusting" He made a disgusted face causing Tommy to laugh at  him. I walk over to my mini-fridge and pull out coke " We all know Tommy doesn't stream without his coke. '' I put the cold can on the desk and he instantly opened it. The chat spammed pogchamp.

Tommy logged onto Minecraft and joined the SMP. "Tommy I swear if you start a war with my charter I'm gonna burn down your house and find a way to burn all of those discs of yours" He jokingly put his hands up like he was surrendering. "Alright woman calm down" I just shook my head in Disappointment.

"Tommy you should burn down the bad Eiffel tower" Will engorged him. I gave him a death stare. "Not gonna let you start a war on my account" I take another sip of my tea. "You should make honey shop or a food shop'' Tubbi suggested.

"That idea is shit tubbo" I wack Tommy on the back of the head lightly. "That is no way to speak to a friend. Tubbo that was a lovely idea. Tommy just doesn't have the patience to set up a bee farm" I caused everyone but Tommy to laugh. "Guys you heard it here first Tommy's a horrible friend. Let's get him canceled" Will joked and I just giggle. The chat started to spam 'cancel Tommyinnit'

"Chat you can't cancel me if I don't care" Tommy made a very strong point. Then a dono poped up. "I see the way you look at each other. It's pure affection for you to be together" I bite my lip. Tommy turns bright red. "No chat we are just friends"' He spoke and I fake smiled. It shattered me to hear it but it was true. The chat spammed that Tommy went red. "Tommy you look like a tomato" Will teased. " I did not turn red" He muttered now he was lying to himself.

I don't know. Even if I didn't like him, we were just friends and that's what he saw us as. I still have butterflies in my stomach. I took another sip of my tea while watching Tommy build another cobblestone railroad "Y/n you okay" Tubbo snaped me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah, I'm fine just making sure Tommy doesn't start a war. " Tubbo chuckled.

"What's the weirdest thing your chat does"Will asked me for a quick second.
"My chat tends to flirt with my chair or my guitar if it's on the screen." Tommy laughed ready loud in my ear causing me to lean away from him. "Sorry I wasn't trying to " He lightly chuckled "it's fine I just hate loud noises" I flash a quick soft smile.

I see a dono pop up for lixit2726 ( this is a random account I made from my head). "Hey, faith can you make a flower shop" How the heck do they know my middle name. I've never said it on stream for various reasons." One it will give them my address as I'm very wealthy. It tells them about my parents.

I just sat there while everyone in the room looked at me. "Um, you good y/n '' I snap out of it and look straight at worried. "Yeah, and whoever just sent that dono. How did you get the name faith? '' I was still so confused. The dono popped up again. "I tagged you in the tweet" I quickly pulled out my phone and check the tweet. Y/n faith heart. Shit, this is bad.

"Hi chat if you have seen this tweet do not spread it around. Please do not go look for this tweet either. For various reasons, I don't share my full name on the internet. As it shows many personal things. That's all I have to say " I let out a short awkward smile. "Do you want me to end the stream?" Tommy looked at me worried.

"No it's fine just keep going I'm gonna run downstairs to throw my cup away." I fake smiled. I got up and grabbed my cup. I walked out of the gaming room. I'm so screwed if they look up my full name. There could be a 100 y/n heart but only one very rich y/n faith heart. I used to get bullied all the time because my family is rich. I was called many horrible names. This developed my anxiety and depression.

It went away until my parents died. I threw away my cup and pulled out my phone. I insanely pulled out my phone a messaged Twitter asking that any post with my full name would be removed. They approved and most of them were taken down.

I walk back upstairs to join the others. I smile and looked happy as I rejoined them. The stream went on for another hour until everyone was tired. Well except Tommy and I. Tubbo went to his room the same time as will. "Wanna watch a movie" I patted the bed next to me .I pulled my blanket over my body to try to keep me warm.

"What do you want to watch" I open Amazon Prime. "Hunger Games" (You can change the movie if you want). I put on the movie and lean my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. I scooted in more and snuggled my head on his chest.

I felt safe in his arms. He was also very warm since it was cold out tonight. About two-fourths of the way through the movie I feel myself struggling to stay awake. Tommy starts to twirl my hair. It was probably just a habit. It's was very calming even if it was a mistake. I finally give in and fall asleep.