ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

A/n sorry I literally got locked out of my account but I'm back now :)

I wake up to the sun being in my eyes and loud noise coming from down stairs. I rubbed my eyes as my messy hair flowed down my face.

I get up and brush my hair and put it into a messy bun with two curly strands sticking out the front. I walked down and into the living room where most people were. I took three steps in when I caught everyone's attention. They all stood up and walked over to come meet me.

"Good morning y/n" Tommy laughed as he hugged me I hugged back then let go.

"Good morning" My voice was still raspy.

"Omg your voice is so calming when you're tired" Tubbo laughed and hugged me after I let go of Tommy. " So what are the plans today?" I smiled and hugged Will. "We have to wait for George and niki then were on the move to our first dedication witch clay picked"

I nodded letting him know I understand. I walk to the fridge and pull out a monster.

" What are we traveling in seeming as we're getting more people along the way? '' Sapnap asked. Clay and I smiled. "What was that look for? " Will asked. "Well as you can see clay didn't pick out our ride and I may have bought a personalized vehicle for us" I laughed. "Like what" I sat down on the couch next to Tommy. "You'll have to wait for everyone to get here in a few hours," Clay chuckled. "That's not fair how come y/n gets to know '' Tubbo complained. "I'm the one who got it and decorated it and I live in a garage I bought. Also if we all move in I got one I'm gonna make for the UK. " I smiled.

"Oh I asked everyone and they said they don't mind moving all I together we just got to wait for Tommy and tubbo also lani since she streams and Ranboo who I also invite on this road trip he's gonna be a new member. " Clay explained and everyone nodded.

(Can remember if I add him but here he is)

"Oh and Violet wanted to ask you since it would be your house if she could get a room and live there too" Clay turned to ask.

"One it wouldn't be my house and two I have no problem with it. Three lani's moving in I don't see why she can't" I took a sip of my monster. "Oh what about karl and the Mr beast channel. I mean Chris can't move he got a child. " Tommy looked at me and asked.

"Already covered Chris and his family are getting a house near ours along with Jimmy and Chandler. I also promised to provide them with plant tickets for their family to fly there and back. Jimmy will also be getting a huge amount of ice like building for filming his crazy videos in. So their channel can still grow and no one is cut from the job. Also to persuade Jimmy I said that you can do some crazy thing in England and over here that you can't to in America" I shrugged

At my full thought out plan. " Wow, full thought out plan but what about you? " Sapnap asked.

"Well I was given the opportunity to graduate early years ago but wanted a full high school education while I was graduated. I just go to college for my friends. So since I entered a university a few years ago for business and will be starting one over in the UK which is going great right now. " I took another sip of my monster when George walked through the door.

"Hi" We all yelled and greeted him.

"What the business door company" Tubbo seems interested in. "In a lot of record and film and video companies so far I have superstars lining up to get under contracts. Since a lot of people know my last name very well it's a little easier to get people and advertising. I have tons of employees and am not probably considered the youngest business owner that's doing amazingly well all by themselves' ' I didn't want to sound like a snob but I was proud of myself.

"Got any houses in mind," George asked. "Yeah I have three but I have to wait for clay to come and visit them with me because it would be weird for a 16 year old girl to tour a mansion for around 40 people alone" We all laughed

"true'' We all need to joke around until niki gets here. I texted the person who had the vehicle to come and bring it out front. A few minutes later I got a text saying there out ground.

"Alright every outside grab you bags we've got to ride outside. '' I shouted. We all in unison walked out the front door to see a long huge blue and purple bus. I made it purple and blue so George can enjoy the color. Written across the side was

'Adventures of the Dream Smp Cast' in a while and green font. The bus had every single person's Minecraft charter on it in one big group. On the back door of the bus it has everyone's twitch names and Minecraft usernames if they were different. It had some inside jokes like georges clout goggles, the l'manburg flag, the three disks, a boat for t
Tubbo with a bee inside of it, guitar, piano even Mexican dream was included. There were a few more but we're places on both sides of the bus not one meme or joke was reported.

Clay gave me Ranboo's name and Minecraft chapter a few weeks ago saying he was a friend but I didn't know he was joining. There was always room to add more. I let the hood for us to all sign our name on. The bus had luggage under it. The seats were big enough and had cup holders and desk areas. It even has WiFi and a tv.

"Wow" Everyone's jaws dropped. "I didn't know you were doing this " Clay was shocked. " You got every single detail, even Ghostbur and Glatt. Amazing job why did you choose blue though" Wil was still shocked.

"George said that tje one color he could see very well was blue so I made the bus that color so he could enjoy it too" Every one awwed "You did the color for me" I nodded and George hugged me. " One thing I do have to say is you never fail to impress anyone " Tommy hugged me causing us both to smile. .

"Yeah yeah bow we go places to be let's get on with it" I cheered. We loaded our bags and suitcases on the empty under side of the bus. The other side was full of things we might need for this trip. We hop on and choose our seats.

"Wait who's driving" Will looked at clay. "Oh we got a driver for us here and an old friend of mine and he got 21,000 dollars to put up with us" We all broke out into laughter as the bus took off to Clay's location.

•Hi•