ARC 2 || 016 (1/2) - The Young Lord, Hideaki

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by YiyuRu

a/n: I KNEW I WAS GONNA FORGET POSTING THIS WTH I NEARLY FORGOT TODAY TOO 😭😭😭 THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT YESTERDAY PLS I THINK I NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR 🔫🔫🔫🔫 WHERES FUYU WHEN U NEED HER LKSHDKJAJHDKALSA

ALSO RLLY SHORT CHAPTER BCUZ IM POSTING THE 2/2 SOON

It had been a full week after Yamato had fainted. The boy had woken up a few days ago, but he still was quite shaken.

-Or, at least, that was what Fuyu said when she reported to Akagi the day before.

The young lord of the manor heaved a small sigh. Fuyu and Shizuki had decided to stay at the manor for an extended time, and were in their own rooms, as of now. He, on the other hand, had to stay in his office and go through a thick stack of documents, signing papers, or simply pushing them off to the side to be looked at later.

Since Akagi was too busy to visit Yamato, he had instructed Yuna to look after the boy while he was still recovering from shock.

After Akagi finished dealing with around half of the documents on his table, a knock resounded on his door. "Come in," He said without looking up.

"Young lord Hideaki!" Yuna said after she had entered the room. Her brown hair was tied into a high ponytail, an uncommon thing for her to do. "Sir Akira requests for you to come meet him," She said.

Akagi finally looked up from his papers, and, hearing his servants words, tried to mask his worry. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothings is wrong," Yuna shook her head. "He just requests your presence. Sir Akira said that he wants for you to take a break for a bit, as you've been working on these documents since daybreak." She had mumbled something else at the end of her sentence, but Akagi was unable to hear it.

"Did you say anything else?" Akagi raised an eyebrow.

Yuna frowned. "It's not important, please don't worry about it, young lord," She said.

Akagi was tired, and did not question Yuna any further. Sighing, he got up from his chair. "I'll go, then," He said, and exited his office.

Following the complicated, long hallways that he had already memorized from a young age, Akagi reached Yamato's room, and his slender hands grabbed onto the doorknob, opening the door.

When Yamato heard the sound of the door opening, his head lifted, and his eyes settled on the young lord's tall form. His eyes lingered on the taller male's face for a moment. There was a silence between them, before Yamato mumbled out. "Kagi?"

Akagi was silent for a few seconds, before saying in confusion, ".....Kagi? Who's that?" It took him a bit of time before he processed the words; Akagi had never been called a nickname before, as the only person who had permission to call him by name before Yamato was Hasegawa. By that time, they were both already in their late teens, and certainly wouldn't go around playfully calling each other little nicknames.

Yamato was confused, too. They were both the only people in the room, and "Kagi" was only a letter off from Akagi's name. For the young lord of an influential, aristocratic family like Akagi, Yamato really thought that the man would be able to piece together the clues.

"It's you. There's no one else here for me to call, isn't there?" Yamato responded.

Helplessly, Akagi muttered, "You..." He shook his head, "Ah, forget it."

---

If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting. It helps a lot! ╰(*°▽°*)╯