008 - The Young Lord Of The Rokuro Family Is Quite Interesting

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by YiyuRu

Yamato opened his eyes after a split second. He knew that he could not force himself to pass out. Because of this, he simply pushed Mei away, once again.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you." He sighed.

Mei grit her teeth in clear frustration. "Akira! Please, I-"

"Didn't he say that he was unable to help?" An almost smug, teasing male voice called from behind Yamato, and he flinched when the speaker placed a fingerless gloved hand on his shoulder.

"Mei, my dear childhood bestfriend, you already used Sakura for your own gains, and now you want to move onto this poor boy?" The voice chuckled as he directed his words toward the blonde haired girl.

Yamato nervously glanced behind himself, to see a raven haired male with a few streaks of blue in the fluffy black strands. He had fascinating iridescent eyes, a smile- which he could describe as sadistic, and a strangely shaped blue hairpin that matched the shade of the blue in his hair. It looked like an insignia, similar to the one Yamato saw on many of the Hideaki manor's important things.

Curiously, the purple haired boy turned his attention back to the blonde haired girl, Mei.

"Hasegawa?" She said, almost in disbelief. Scratch that- it was in complete disbelief. She continued, "But... a long time ago, you.."

'Hasegawa' sharply turned his gaze to face Mei. "Don't forget that we are no longer friends." He said, but he still had that same, sadistic smile on his face, "You were banished from getting close to any member of the Rokuro family, and anyone associated with them. So, don't you think I'm associated with this boy right here?" He smirked, ", I'd love it if you were to never interact with him, or me again." 'Hasegawa' lightly lifted a strand of Yamato's hair, staring interestedly at it. Yamato, however, did not notice.

Mei opened her mouth to protest, but quickly decided against it. She smartly made the decision to leave, turned on her heels and walked away, but not without a sharp glare back at 'Hasegawa'.

The raven haired man did not speak, even after Mei was out of sight.

Ruka decided to speak up first, "What is the young lord of the Rokuro family doing here?" She asked, slightly glancing at Yamato.

She couldn't be thinking that I met this Hasegawa Rokuro guy before I was found injured near the manor, right?

Actually, Yamato really shouldn't be referring to the man as "a guy". Hasegawa Rokuro was one of the capture targets introduced in his sister's, Mizuki's, otome game. Not only that, it was her favorite capture target.

"I came to visit the young lord Hideaki by my father's orders." Rokuro gave a more polite smile to the older woman, the traces of his personality in his previous smile were washed completely away. "Also, isn't the Hideaki family a close ally of the Rokuro family? I should be able to visit without much hostility, right?" He laughed.

Ruka sighed, "Young lord Rokuro, will you be taking your own carriage, or taking ours, then? Since you will be visiting us, I hope that you will be kind to both my manor and to my son."

Rokuro hummed a bit while thinking, and responded, "I'll be taking yours. I have to catch up a bit with Yuna, and I also want to talk to my newest friend. And, Mrs. Ruka, of course I'll be nice to Akagi." He smiled.

When did I ever become your friend?

Yuna, who had been silent for a while, let out a small huff. She clearly did not like young lord Rokuro too much, and left to find the carriage. Shortly after, Yamato joined her, accompanied by Ruka and Hasegawa Rokuro.