005 - Viscountess From The Commoners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Green tea bitch = Chinese slang for a woman who presents herself as innocent, sweet, and kind in order to approach guys who she finds useful, potentially in the sense of money, power, or just for being purely fulfilling, yet all her good qualities are fake and merely in order to appeal the guy. Uses many methods to achieve her goal, usually involves lying and being immoral.

(I copy and pasted this from a dictionary 🥰 im so smart /s) info needed for chapter 007 ^

a/n: also yeah so um the lord of the house will be allowed to call their servants by first name lmao

Edited by YiyuRu

"Let's get some new clothes for the guest. He's wearing such commoner clothes, it surely won't do." Ruka smiled, unknowingly unlocking Yamato's worst nightmare.

Please, I don't want more clothes.

After many hours with Ruka and the endless torture of her being unable to decide on an outfit for Yamato, Ruka finally found something that fit her tastes. Hideaki, on the other hand, did not comment.

"Hm, I think the sleeves might be a bit too long." Ruka said.

Please don't choose another one.

Hideaki, noticing this, immediately grabbed Yamato's wrist and pulled him away from Ruka. "It's okay, mother. We've already spent too long here." He knew his mom by heart. If he let her choose another outfit for Yamato, then they surely would've been there until sundown.

Ruka frowned, but did not protest. "Alright, alright." She sighed, "Anyway, your school year at Solana Academy is starting in a month." She said to the young lord, "Test Yamato for his element as well and see if he'll get accepted into the academy." Ruka ordered.

Hideaki obediently nodded.

Ruka suggested, "Say, lets go buy groceries for the manor? I overheard the servants complaining that the food was starting run out."

Hideaki shrugged. "We are not lacking of money, and it would be good to buy more since we are already in the town." He thought out loud. "I suppose it'd be okay."

They continued walking on the pavement of the sidewalk, occasionally passing by carriages and people on the way.

Yamato could not help but get lost in thought, What did sister Mizuki need before I died?

He stared at the ground, but continued to walk alongside the mother and son pair. It seemed that this was a rather bad idea, as:

"Ah!" Yamato made a light sound as a person ran directly into him. The impact caused him to fall onto the hard pavement, his hands, used as support when he fell, were lightly grazed.

"Oh my! Are you okay?!" Ruka instantly shouted, hurrying over to the amethyst haired male.

Yamato did not hear Ruka's shout, as he was still processing what had happened within the span of the blink of an eye. He glanced up at the person who had supposedly pushed him over.

A rather pretty girl entered his view. She had platinum-blonde hair, multicolored eyes, and wore a white and gold dress. What interested him was the color of her eyes- one of them was pinkish, and the other was blue. He thought it was quite strange. She spoke, "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to!" She panicked, holding out a hand to help Yamato up.

Yamato frowned from the pain coming from his hand, which had been grazed by the pavement and had started to bleed, but he still grabbed the girl's hand and stood up out of politeness.

Ruka put a hand on Yamato's shoulder, lightly smiling at the girl, "Watch where you're going, please." She said.

The girl bowed, apologizing again. "I'm so sorry! I was in a rush to stop my friend from doing something stupid again.." She explained, "It's... not very pleasant."

"Oh, what is she doing?" Ruka questioned, out of pure curiosity.

The girl blinked, wondering whether she should explain it to the woman or not.

Still, she said it anyway, "My friend told me that she was going to find the lord of the Hideaki family," The girl said, "and try to gain their favor. I'm positive it won't work, but she is stubborn." The girl explained, "I don't want her to continue doing this. It will ruin her reputation, and will anger the Hideaki family." Her head drooped as she thought about her arrogant friend.

Ruka's pupils turned almost unnoticeably smaller at the mention of her family. "I see... What's your name, dear?" She asked.

The girl smiled. "My name is Mei Yonagi, it's nice to meet you.. uhm.." She paused.

"Just call me Ruka." Ruka nodded.

"Mother! You weren't supposed to say your name again!" Hideaki immediately shouted after being quiet for so long.

"Oh, but it gets tiring when you aren't even called your actual name when talking to other people. Even if it's tradition, I still think it's fine." Ruka waved Hideaki off.

She turned to face Yamato, "And Akira, you can call me Ruka as well." She smiled.

Yamato nodded.

"This is my son, young lord Hideaki." Ruka pointed to the fuming man beside her. The young lord was extremely angered from hearing Mei Yonagi's words.

Mei froze. "The... The young lord Hideaki?"

Realization finally hit her- Mei Yonagi hurriedly bowed again, "I'm extremely sorry for being so... so rude. I didn't realize you were nobles."

Hideaki frowned. "If it weren't for you informing us of your friend's plan, your head would've been rolling on the ground."

Mei did not respond, but her eyes gleamed with a hint of fear.

She quietly said, "My friend's name, it's Sakura Aoki. I believe that the young lord himself will do a better job than me at making sure Sakura does not get in trouble again." Mei kept her head bowed.

Hideaki hmphed, turning around. "Well, let's go deal with this headache." Hideaki muttered, walking back to the carriage.

"Please, don't hurt her!" Mei hurriedly added as the young lord walked away. Yamato silently turned around, following Hideaki's steps as Ruka said a few more words of reassurance to Mei.

A few hours later, the carriage halted as they arrived at the Hideaki manor.

When Yamato got down, Hideaki casually walked over to him, grabbed his hand, and placed a voice recording device onto it.

He leaned down, whispering into Yamato's ear, "When I start confronting that Aoki girl, I want you to start recording the conversation, Akira." Hideaki sternly ordered.

Yamato looked at the young lord in confusion.

Hideaki evilly smirked. "We're going to ruin that girl's reputation for having an ego higher than the amount of people she's been with, and for disrespecting my family."

---

If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider voting. It helps a lot! ╰(*°▽°*)╯