003 - The Young Lord Has Less Patience Than Mizuki!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by YiyuRu

Shit, so I'm in "The Heart Of Destiny"?!

After realizing this, Yamato was stunned for what seemed like a couple minutes. In reality, it was just a few seconds. He quickly regained himself, and remembered that he had to follow the strange physician of the family to find young lord Hideaki.

Exiting the room, Yamato followed after Fuyu as she walked a couple feet away from him in the quite lavishly decorated halls of the manor.

He caught up to the physician after a bit of speed walking, awkwardly turning his gaze away to a nearby wall. He wasn't close to Fuyu, so it would be strange to make conversation.

All windows were placed on one side of the long hallway; the left, and marble replaced the dark wooden floors Yamato was used to back in his world.

The rays of the sun, which had not risen much since the last time he looked out the window, poured through the windows, illuminating his face and the wall behind the two people. The maple trees were still an olive-green, indicating that it was summertime. They hid behind the windows, which were lined with an expensive gold frame.

Yamato found it quite uninteresting, so he returned to looking back in front of himself.

They took a few turns, and nearly every hallway had some sort of painting. Paintings of either families, flowers, or just landscapes. Pretty typical paintings for a rich family in the ancient times. Yamato could've sworn he saw the Mona Lisa in there, somewhere.

There, too, were gold or silver items displayed on mini pillars, and if you looked closely, you could see all of the millions of intricate designs.

Seeing this, Yamato suddenly felt poor... very poor. His family had never been lacking in money- they had jumped from middle class straight to the upper class because of the insane amount of income Mizuki made from being a CEO combined with Yamato's salary in the medicine field, which paid fairly well.

After a few minutes, Fuyu stopped in front of a door. Seeing Fuyu stop, Yamato halted as well. The door was lined with gold, an insignia imprinted onto the front.

Fuyu knocked three times, the crisp sound of her fist knocking against the wooden door was heard clearly throughout the hall. "Young lord, the guest has awoken." She said.

"Where is he?" A familiar male voice responded. Yamato knew that this person must be the young lord Hideaki.

"He's with me." Fuyu politely answered, retracting her hand from the door.

"Ah, alright.. come in, then." Hideaki said.

The silver haired physician opened the door, revealing a room, entirely dark aside from the light that filtered in through the windows. Shadows poured from the corners, the room having only a few bookshelves, with papers scattered here and there, and on the left side of the room, was a rather large window and a desk. A male with messy black hair, slanted teal eyes, and an expensive looking suit sat at the desk. The sunlight from the window illuminated the back of his head.

Yamato walked into the room not long after Fuyu did, and clearly felt the obvious awkwardness inside the room. It looked as if no one was close to Fuyu at all, aside from Yuna, who was always friendly to everyone.

Hideaki raised an eyebrow. "Well? What happened to him? Did you figure out?" The young lord asked.

Fuyu stayed silent, not speaking a word.