006 - The Young Lord, Named Akagi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by YiyuRu

Hideaki smirked. "We're going to ruin that girl's reputation for having an ego higher than the amount of people she's fucked, and for disrespecting my Hideaki family."

His eyes darkened by a shade, and Yamato could nearly swear that the air became colder. Yamato moved his head away from the young lord, who had been particularly close to him.

Ruka snapped her head back to glare at Hideaki. "Hideaki! You're scaring the guest. Hurry up." She huffed, turning her head back to the direction of the manor, and continued walking.

Hideaki's smirk was instantly wiped off his face, and he straightened up from his earlier position, where he had been leaning down, and followed after Ruka into the manor. Yamato unhurriedly tailed them, shoving the recording device into his pocket.

The door of the manor opened, and Yuna stood at the door.

Yuna politely bowed to Ruka and Hideaki. Her eyes gleamed with distress as she spoke, "Welcome back, young lord Hideaki, and Mrs. Ruka Hideaki." She said.

Ruka seemed to catch notice of Yuna's strange behavior, and her eyes flashed in concern. "Yuna? What's the matter?" She asked as the servant straightened up.

Yuna sighed, "There's an uninvited guest. Long, light pink hair, black eyes. Goes by the name of Sakura. Do you know her, Mrs. Ruka Hideaki? Or maybe young lord Hideaki does?" Yuna asked.

Hideaki smiled coldly. "Ah, we know her. However, it's not in a good way. She shouldn't be here."

Yuna blinked. "Really? I'll excuse myself to go and deal with this, then."

"Don't. Let me handle it." Hideaki said.

Yuna did not complain, nodding. "Then.. okay. Please be careful, young lord."

Ruka beamed at Yuna, patting her shoulder. "Don't worry, dear. We'll be fine." She glanced over at Hideaki, "Isn't that right?"

Hideaki nodded. "Yes, mother."

Ruka's smile widened, flicking her short hair back, she said, "Let's go deal with this uninvited guest, then."

It wasn't long until they were able to find Sakura.

After being gestured to by the young lord Hideaki, Yamato reached into his pocket and pressed the record button on the recording device.

"I'VE TOLD YOU ALREADY, I KNOW HIM!" A voice shouted as Yamato came upon a hallway. A girl with an appearance matching Yuna's description, light pink hair and dark eyes, angrily glared at the family's physician.

She tried shouting all types of things at Fuyu, but all of her attempts were gone unnoticed by the silver haired woman. Fuyu didn't seem too fazed, just simply- annoyed.

"If you did, the young lord would've sent a servant to meet you." Fuyu responded. "No guest enters the manor without permission from the young lord first."

Looking at Hideaki's face from the angle Yamato was at, the young lord was clearly frustrated. It was crystal clear on his face, displayed to all, and it seemed like he didn't want to mask it either. Yamato suddenly felt regretful- such a handsome face gone to waste because of an arrogant personality.

"Oh? Who is this?" Hideaki finally spoke.

Sakura froze. She turned around slowly, her eyes widening in surprise.