002 - I'm In "The Heart Of Destiny"?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture above is what the manor looks like, but the colors are white and light gray.

edited by YiyuRu

"I don't remember anyone being named Akira around here. How do you know his name?" Hideaki coldly stated.

Silence filled the air. No one spoke for quite an extended period of time, and a cold aura surrounded the arrogant young lord.

"I... I'm sorry, young lord Hideaki. Actually, I don't know." Yuna started.

If Yamato's eyes were open, he would probably bet 10,000¥ that Hideaki was probably raising his eyebrows.

(around 90 usd)

"Oh? Please elaborate, then." Hideaki said.

"Ah, well.. When I saw sir Akira bleeding out on the ground, the first thing that came to my mind was the name Akira. I had subconciously called out his name before I even knew it." The servant continued, "It's strange. I felt like I've seen him before, and that he had always existed, but.. I know I've never met him." Yuna said.

"Hmm... I suppose that's acceptable enough." Hideaki muttered, a contemplating expression on his face. He continued walking with elegant but somehow casual strides, Yuna silently following behind him.

It had been a few minutes by now, and Yamato felt himself being placed down onto a soft, cushiony object.

"Yuna, go call Fuyu. Simple medical remedies are not enough for.." The young lord paused for a split second, as if somehow forgetting the injured man's name, before continuing, "Akira's wounds. We need a professional here." He ordered.

"I have much more important things to do than to watch over an injured man." Hideaki stated, but significantly quieter than the sentence he said before. Unfortunately for him, Yamato heard every word, crystal clear.

He seems like the rude type. The one that you could never get along with.

Hideaki and Yuna left. The servant had gone to find that said "professional" in medicine. Hideaki, on the other hand, was off to do whatever a young lord was supposed to do.

After around three minutes, two pairs of footsteps returned. Yamato recognized one as Yuna's, and the other pair was strangely light. If you could squint your ears like you could with your eyes, that would be a necessity to hear the other person's footsteps.

Perhaps that's Fuyu?

"What'd this person do to injure himself so much..?" An unfamiliar voice said. Their voice was quiet, but not so quiet that you wouldn't be able to hear it. The tone was soft, too. Judging by the pitch, they were a girl.

"I'm not sure. I can't recognize what gave him such serious wounds, but It reminds me a lot of the wheels on a carriage, but carriage wheels don't give dusty black marks." Yuna responded. "Do you happen to think it might be some sort of spiritual anomaly? Or the backfire of practicing dark magic?"

Fuyu sighed, "I'm not sure either.. Just, let me heal him." She said.

Yuna nodded, and stepped back. She was no expert in the field of medicine, so she would not intervene with Fuyu's job.

Yamato felt a hand touch his shoulder, nearly jolting from the surprise. Right after, he started to feel more relaxed. Sleepy, in a way.

Before he even realized it, Yamato had dozed off and had gone completely unconscious.