Chapter 3

Midoriya followed Bakugou to UA once more and listened to his rantings again.

"So that half-and-half fucker seems to be good but he fucking doesn't even use his right side. The fuck is he going to do when he has to do some shitty snow rescue? Freeze the extras until they die from fucking hypothermia? What a fabulous fucking hero."

Midoriya unconciously nodded as he and Bakugou went into the classroom. Well, Midoriya floated and Bakugou stomped in.

"Hey, Bakugou!" a red head said. Midoriya stared at him, trying to remember his name. 

Ah, yes. Kirishima.

Bakugou just responded with, "What the fuck you want, Shitty Hair?"

Kirishima blinked. "I wanna be friends," he stuck out his hand with a shark-like grin. Bakugou scoffed before turning away from his hand. Midoriya's eye twitched and he swatted Bakugou on the head a few times.

Bakugou stiffened before relaxing. Kirishima looked at him curiously. "Bakubro, you alright?"

A tic mark grew on Bakugou's forehead. "What did you fucking call me?"

"Bakubro?"

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT!"

"Aww, Bakubro, but you call me 'Shitty Hair'..." Kirishima pouted.

Midoriya put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder and Bakugou frowned. "Fine," he muttered and sat down, facing away from Kirishima. 

Kirishima's smile grew wider and he did a fist pump. "Alright!" 

"Go the fuck away before I fucking make you."

"Alright!" Kirishima practically sang. Several people Midoriya recognized as Mina, Kaminari, and Sero walked up to Kirishima and started to talk with him. 

Guess they were friends.

He looked back at Bakugou and frowned. Bakugou needed some friends besides him. However, it would be tough.

The kids at Aldera Junior High weren't Bakugou's friends, but more like his lackeys. They stuck around Bakugou for the power and fame rather then for friendship. 

Bakugou must have magically felt his stare, because he turned his head and whispered, "What?"

One tap. (No)

"So, nothing?"

Two taps. (Yes)

"Are you talking to someone, Bakugou?" Shinsou asked behind him. Midoriya wanted to face-palm himself. He had forgotten there was someone behind him. 

"No, fucking mind your own business."

Shinsou's eyes narrowed and Midoriya waited as Shinsou kept quiet. He didn't know he was holding his breath until Shinsou shrugged, put his head in the middle of his arms, and closed his eyes.

That was close. 

Eraserhead - Midoriya meant, Aizawa (jeez, Kacchan was so lucky to have him as a teacher) - walked into the class, who all became silent. 

"Alright, roll call. Aoyama?"

"Here!~"

"Ashido?"

"Present!"

"Asui?"

"Kero, call me Tsu."

As Aizawa read off the names on his piece of paper, Midoriya sighed. He would like to be alive again.