Chapter 9

"There's a moment
In your bones when
When the fire takes over"

"What's going on?" Mina asked as she looked down at the plaza. 

"I don't know," Uraraka responded. "I don't know."

"Blood is runningHeart is pumping
As the battle gets closer"

Momo and Jirou in one of the USJ's many zones took advantage of the slight hesitation from the electric-quirked villain to rescue Kaminari. Using her quirk, Jirou managed to knock him out with her quirk. 

Picking up Kaminari, Momo turned to Jirou. "What do you think's going on?"

Jirou shook her head. "We'll figure it out later. Come on."

"Ooh, they can say what they want now
Ooh, cause we'll be screaming out"

"We can be heroes everywhere we go
We can have all that we ever want"

With that sudden burst of music, All Might could feel his body repairing himself. He felt so light. All Might grinned as he wound back for a punch.

It wasn't only him who was energized, but so were all the hero-in-trainings. Bakugou put on a wild grin as he punched his two fists together with several explosions. Midoriya was faintly reminded of Kirishima as he continued.

"Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies"

All Might's fist connected with the Nomu's body and then he quickly punched even more, quicker and stronger.

"Standing on top like a champion
Keep your silver, give me that gold
You'll remember when I say"

Kirishima smiled his famous shark tooth smile as he watched All Might battle the nomu. He could totally help All Might! He ran to punch another villain in the head when he was about to gain consciousness.

"We can be heroes everywhere we go
Keeping us down is impossible
Cause we're unstoppable"

Todoroki put on the faintest smile. If he was going to be number one, he couldn't just stand there and wait. He stared at his left arm before raising his right and took care of the other villains surrounding the fight between Nomu and All Might. Their teeth chattered as Todoroki froze them in ice.

"Oh woah, we're unstoppable
Oh woah, we're unstoppable"

Shigaraki scratched his neck as his eyes darted around. "Where's the NPC?" he growled. "Where's the cheat?"

Kurogiri looked worriedly at the man child he was supposed to take care of. He himself was confused. There shouldn't be anyone besides Class 1a, All Might, and Eraserhead. 

"Every spotlight
Every sound byte
Everybody who gave up"

Jirou grunted as she let out another sound wave to knock out any other villains in the area. Momo gave her thumbs up. Kaminari was already giving her two thumbs up in his 'dunce form'.

"Is just the fuel for
Wanting it more
Than anybody against us"

"No," Shigaraki murmured as he watched his chess pieces fall. He then gritted his teeth. "Stupid hacker."

"Ooh, they can say what they want now
Ooh, cause we'll be screaming out"

 The others above the plaza watched in amazement as the rest of the class pushed back the villains.