Chapter 6

Bakugou growled as another extra commented how cold it was. The class was in the classroom, waiting for their hobo of a teacher to come in, take attendance, and then they could get on the bus and go to wherever they were supposed to go. 

As the door opened, he shut his mouth, as did the rest of his class. Bakugou really wanted to go to the field trip, but you didn't fucking hear that from him.

He could feel the cold air slightly fluctuate. The damn nerd was excited.

"Alright, after I have done roll call, you'll have ten minutes to change and to get onto the bus outside," Aizawa said. Lazily taking out his book, he read out the names of the class.

"Aoyama?" The blonde posed a move while somehow still sitting in his chair. 

"Oui~"

Aizawa looked slightly miffed as he continued on down the list. 

"Ashido?"

"Here!" Mina waved her arm. 

Aizawa continued on down the list, finally ending with Momo.

"And Yaoyorozu."

"Present."

Aizawa pressed a button on the remote on his desk. He then shut the book and put it back in his drawer. He looked back up at the class and raised his eyebrow. 

"What are you doing? Go get on the bus," he said and the class hurriedly scrambled out of their seats. Bakugou scowled as he was stuck in between them.

After the class somehow managed to get their hero costumes, get outside, and to get on the bus in one piece, Aizawa came up. 

"Eight minutes. Better, but I expect faster."

Aizawa then sat down in his seat and the front of the bus. Bakugou was lounging in his seat, taking up the entirety of it. Deku was next to him. Asui then keroed, "Bakugou, aren't you cold? Kero?"

"Hah? Why the fuck are you nosing around my business?" he scowled at the frog girl, who put her finger on her cheek.

"But your quirk relies on your sweat, so wouldn't that hinder you? The coldness, I mean."

Bakugou grit his teeth. "It's none of your fucking business."

"You know, Bakugou, your personality is like a steaming pile of crap in the sewer," Kaminari began, "it doesn't smell nice but it's gotta be good for something."

"Yeah, for punching your fucking dunce face."

The class and Bakugou started bickering and it didn't stop until Aizawa stood up and activated his quirk. 

"Let me sleep," Aizawa all but growled at him. The class fell silent as Aizawa sat back down before bickering quietly.

---------------------
Midoriya POV

The field trip was so far so good. But, Midoriya couldn't really say much, considering that they only went on the bus so far. The bus was pulling up to a dome building before stopping. Aizawa stood up once more and said, "Alright, we're here. Line up outside."

Midoriya followed Bakugou outside, making sure not to touch any of his classmates. He didn't want to cause a heart attack.

The class went inside the dome building, where Midoriya saw one of his favorite heroes: Thirteen.

"Oh my god, it's Thirteen," Midoriya couldn't help but mumble. Another student, Uraraka, was also gushing over Thirteen. Thirteen chuckled before raising her hand. 

"Thanks for the compliments. Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or you may call it, the USJ!" Thirteen said. Midoriya tilted his head. Universal Studios Japan? The students around him shared the same confusion, probably.

She then continued to talk about her quirk, which acted like a black hole, and showed it to the class for a few seconds.

It was amazing to see it in action.

Midoriya started to ramble about her quirk until he stopped and looked around. No one heard him. He let out a sigh. Midoriya forgot about the whole being a ghost means that you can mutter as much as you want.

Just then, Kirishima pointed behind Aizawa. "Look, they even got fake villains!" 

Aizawa gripped his scarf as Bakugou yelled, "Shitty hair, they're fucking real!" 

"Oh, All Might isn't here? That's strange," a villain with hands all over him said. "No matter, I'll just have to kill a few of the NPCs off, that's all."

"How'd they even get in here?" Hagakure yelled and Todoroki responded, "They must have some sort of electric or tech quirk to jam the alarm systems. The heroes outside here probably won't be able to come since they haven't arrived yet."

"Get the students out!" Aizawa yelled. Kirishima yelled, "But aren't you an underground hero? Aren't there too many people?" 

Aizawa looked back at Kirishima. "No hero is a one-trick pony. Thirteen, get them out of here." Thirteen nodded and Aizawa jumped into the midst of the villains.

Midoriya was looking back and forth, making sure that everyone was leaving until a misty villain warped in front of them. 

"Not so fast little heroes," he said. Bakugou and Kirishima positioned themselves in front of the rest. Midoriya bit his lip. Considering that the villain has a misty body, they might not have a physical weakness. So, Midoriya flew into the villain, who started to shudder furiously.

"W-what i-i-is going on - " the villain managed to get out. Class 1a stared in a mix of horror, confusion, and pride (from Bakugou) as the villain shivered furiously. Suddenly, portals appeared below some of them and they fell into the depths of the inky black darkness. 

"Move!" Thirteen cried and she put out a finger, activating her quirk. However, a portal appeared in front and behind her, causing her to take away part of her body. Thirteen collapsed. 

---------------------
Bakugou POV

He was falling. Falling. Falling. Until he hit the ground. 

"Fuck," he muttered as he got back on his feet. He looked around, observing the ruined buildings when Kirishima fell down next to him, activating his quirk at the last second.

"Where are we?" Kirishima looked around. Bakugou grew a tic mark. 

"Fucking idiot, we're in one of the USJ zones," he explained when some villain jumped behind him. Bakugou turned around, scowled, and let out an explosion, causing the thing to crash into one of the buildings.

"Ah, okay. Let's do this, Bakubro!"

"What did you just call me?!?"

"Bakubro!"

"Tch."

--------------------
Shinsou POV

Shinsou crashed into the water. He opened his eyes as he quickly swam to the boat. Suddenly, a shark villain appeared before him. 

"Not so fast!" the shark villain opened his mouth. Shinsou mentally cursed being in the water.

Suddenly, a long pink tongue wrapped around him like a scarf and Asui swam him out of the water.

"Thanks, Asui," Shinsou gasped once they landed on the boat. Now that he could see properly, he noticed Mineta on Asui's back. 

"Kero, call me Tsu."

Mineta then got off Asui and started to tremble. "Don't panic! The heroes will be here soon!"

Shinsou stared unbelievingly at the short grape. "Then wouldn't they be here by now?" he argued. Mineta opened his mouth before closing it.

"Kero, what are we going to do?" Asui asked and Shinsou grinned creepily. Asui and Mineta were faintly reminded of Aizawa's shit-eating grin.

"I've got an idea."