Chapter 7

Midoriya grit his teeth as he saw half the class disappear into the portals the villain was in. 

Who was still shivering.

"Go, Iida!" Uraraka yelled at her friend. Iida, the engine boy, Midoriya remembered shook his head. 

"No! That's cowardice, I won't run away!" Iida protested. Midoriya's eye twitched. 

"You're the only one who stands a chance, hurry up!" Mina yelled.

Midoriya couldn't take this anymore as Iida continued to argue. His piano appeared in front of him as he started to sing.

"Iida, just go. We need you else where," Midoriya sang. 

"Huh? Who's there?" Sato spun his head around.

"Pick up your feet and run over there," Midoriya continued. 

[I'll let you musical people to create the tune.]

"This isn't your fight so go make it right

And avenge us all.

Go to the heroes, the strong and the mighty,

Go where it's safe, start being flighty,

Because you'll come back,

I know you'll come back,

But help us with some heroes as well,

Go, go, go, run, Iida,

Go, go, go, help us all,

This isn't your fight so go make it right,

With some reinforcements, hero Snipe would be nice,

Come back with some reinforcements,

We'll still be standing as you do."

The class was silent as Iida's engines roared to life. Iida clenched his teeth as he started to run towards the entrance. Kurogiri's yellow eyes narrowed slightly. 

"Oh, n-no y-you - argh!" 

A blue laser shot right near his metal neck brace and Aoyama posed flashily. "My navel laser is your enemy," he said before clutching his stomach tightly.

Mina tsked as she slid over on her acid and shot some towards him. Kurogiri raised his hand to create a portal but was unable to, since Midoriya started to squirm around while 'in' him. Kurogiri shivered, enough for Iida to slid through. Kurogiri's eyes widened as Iida broke out. 

"I'll come back!" Iida yelled and he ran towards the main building. Kurogiri cursed under his breathe as he looked back at the remaining students.

"Y-you're h-h-helpless a-anyway," Kurogiri shivered as he warped away. The students' eyes went wide as he drifted away.

"He got away," Shoji said. 

'We noticed', was the other students' thoughts.

"Anyway, what was that?" Mina wondered. 

"I don't know, but we have to help Thirteen!" Uraraka pointed out and they rushed over. 

"Sero, tape!" Mina demanded and Sero started to create rolls upon rolls of tape. Midoriya smiled at the somewhat handled situation.

--------------------
Shinsou POV

Meanwhile...

"What's your idea, kero?" Asui asked Shinsou, who smiled creepily. 

"Watch," Shinsou answered as he stepped up to the edge of the pool, looking down at the many enemies in the water.

"Oi, just come down and make our lives easier," a villain jeered and Shinsou grinned as the other villains chuckled.