Chapter 30

When Bakugou and Iida met up at the battlefield, it was clear that this battle was going to be full of intense quirk usage.

Bakugou certainly had the power and the smarts to deal with many people.

Iida was also certainly fast and strong in his legs, combined with his quick thinking.

When two different styles of fighting clashed, with similar smarts and quirk mastery, what was to come would be spectacular.

If only they had been able to see the end of the fight. Because right in the middle of the battle, right after the two fighters started, throwing a punch while dodging a low kick, twisting their body and spinning to an exposed side, Midnight halted the match.

Confused noises were present in the crowd as Iida was escorted to a hospital, injured, but not that injured yet. He could still fight. He could!

"Why are we stopping the match? I can still go on! It's the final one!"

And then the people escorting him would shoot him a glance of pity before sighing, shaking their head, and continued their job of making sure that the youngest Iida brother got to the hospital.

On the other side of the field, something similar must've happenedsince Bakugou, "Will someone fucking tell me what's going the fuck on?" Iida could hear an explosion follow afterwards.

"Has there been a breach in security?" Iida continued to question.

One of the people there let out the upmteenth sigh and responded, "It's better if you see yourself."

And so Iida held his tongue as he was driven down the road, turned a few streets, and went to the hospital. He hadn't even been able to grab any of his stuff.

(The phone sits starkingly obvious next to Iida's other things)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sorry for another short chapter, I haven't been feeling well lately.