Chapter 11

Detective Tsukauchi sighed as he looked at the notes he took on his notepad. 

Behind him, Sansa, who was holding a cup of milk in one hand while holding a bit of paperwork in his other hand, peered at the notes the detective wrote. 

"Mreow, having trouble, sir?" Sansa piped up. Tsukauchi sighed and leaned back into his spinning office chair. 

"According to the students' accounts, there was a mysterious voice that made them stronger or motivated. So, we're either dealing with a vigilante, or something that can't be explained. The problem is, if it is a vigilante, they would have to be able to break into UA without the villains. Unless a villain went against them, which I doubt, there are no leads. Besides, the only person who has this type of quirk on the registry is five people. Two of them are too old to do so, two have alibis already, and one is dead! Not only that, but we have to solve that strange creature!" Tsukauchi said as he ranted on. Sansa's ear flicked.

"Well, it seems like you've got quite a case on your hands," Sansa hummed. He then continued on his way. Tsukauchi sighed and called Aizawa once more.

--------------------
Aizawa POV

Aizawa grumbled as he stretched on his way to the police station. Opening the door to Tsukauchi's office, he walked past the desks, the messy paperwork, to Tsukachi's side.

"I heard that there might be a new vigilante," Aizawa said with his deadpan voice. Tsukauchi turned his head towards Aizawa and he could see the eyebags under the detective's eyes. If it weren't for the fact that Aizawa himself had impressive eyebags underneath his eyes, he'd be surprised. After all, the attack at USJ was only the day before.

"There is a possibility, but nothing's certain," Tsukauchi ran his hand through his hair. 

Aizawa looked over at the detective's computer which had multiple tabs open. "And why is that?" he asked. Tsukauchi let out a deep breath.

"Because there have been no signs of new vigilantes so far and no one with the correct quirk could be at the USJ, goddamn it, the only one who could even possibly be there is dead!" he huffed. Aizawa stared at the frustrated detective.

Aizawa had been with the detective for many years and to be honest, this wasn't the first time Tsukauchi had been assigned with a tough case to crack. However, this was the fastest he'd ever seen Tsukauchi upset. 

"The logic doesn't make sense! All four of the others have alibis! And in order to actually be at the attack, they must've been old enough to not get caught and therefore, must be registered!" Tsukauchi continued ranting.

Aizawa blinked. "Are you sure that they're registered?" Aizawa asked and Tsukauchi nodded. 

"Unless they lied," Tsukauchi murmured, "and I doubt that. The only other possibility is that they're quirkless."

Aizawa shook his head. "I don't think they'll willingly do that," he replied. After all, the quirkless were treated as the scum of society. No parent would want their child to be exposed to that.

"Mhm," Tsukauchi nodded and the detective stretched out his arm to grab a cup of coffee. After taking a long gulp, Tsukauchi stretched his arms. 

"We're going to be here for a while, aren't we?" Aizawa asked. The detective nodded once more. 

"Yep."

----------

Aizawa laid in his sleeping bag as he listened to his students chatter. His head was slightly pounding, maybe he should have gone to sleep earlier, if that was possible. 

Rolling over to get a more comfortable position to rest in, Aizawa started to think about the case. The 'nomu' they had gotten their hands on turned out to be made of several people's DNA with multiple quirks. Aizawa bit the inside of his lip.

If that wasn't strange enough, but the ghost vigilante was also an issue. 

Aizawa silently groaned as his mind went over multiple solutions. This wasn't logical. There was no way it could actually be a ghost, right?

The room suddenly got much colder before going back to normal temperature. Aizawa's eyebrows furrowed. 

"It's totally the ghost of UA!" Kaminari laughed before shutting his mouth. Aizawa rolled over once more to see Bakugou glaring at Kaminari, who gulped and put his hands up.

"Sorry, Bakugou!" he nervously apologized. Bakugou clicked his tongue before saying, "Just don't say something so fucking stupid next time, Dunce Face."

Aizawa stared at the two boys for a moment before closing his eyes. Bakugou was making friends. Good. He would need allies when he would go into hero work.

Aizawa huffed as he rolled back over to muffle his students' chatter. He would have to figure out what to do about that ghost vigilante. For now, he wanted to sleep.

Hopefully, the ghost vigilante was on their side.

Hopefully.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry this is a bit short. The USJ arc is now ending. YAY