Chapter 10

The police surrounded the USJ dome as Class 1a, All Might, Eraserhead, and Midoriya went outside. Thirteen had already been rushed over to the hospital for treatment. A detective with a brown coat looked over at them and waved. 

"Hey, you guys! Over here!" 

Eraserhead looked at the man before looking back at his slightly injured class. "That's Detective Tsukauchi. You'll go to him and give your testaments to the accident. We'll do this by class numbers. So, Aoyama, go over first." 

The sparkling boy nodded before waving at his comrades. "I will see you soon!" he said as he went over. 

Several people blinked before Mina muttered, "I didn't even see him there."

Kirishima looked over at his two teachers. "Um, Aizawa-sensei, All Might-sensei," he began, "do you know what even happened? You know, with the singing and stuff and then my body just felt like it just needed to - to move  and do something really manly." Kirishima looked down at his own and clenched it into a fist. 

Aizawa grunted. "Well," he sighed, "we don't really know as well. We're lucky that whatever it was took our side. If not," his eyes narrowed as he continued, "we would've been in deeper trouble."

Some people in the class shivered as they thought of the possibilities there could've been.

Suddenly, Bakugou started yelling at his classmates. "OI!" he yelled, "IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT SHITTY ATTACK, THEN YOU WON'T EVEN FUCKING BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING PRO! GET YOUR SHITTY HEADS OUT OF THE FUCKING GUTTER AND GET FUCKING STRONGER, YOU SHITTY EXTRAS!"

That seemed to strike them hard. Bakugou nodded, pleased with himself. 

Or angry at the others. The class couldn't tell.

"Well," Aizawa said, "go to one of the medics if you have any injuries. To me, there's no major injuries but I don't know how you feel."

He then left, going over to talk to one of the policemen. 

The class stayed there while waiting to give their testimonies.

--------------------
Bakugou POV

Fuck this, Bakugou grumbled in his head as the detective took out a notepad. The two were standing and the person in front of him was asking him shitty questions.

Honestly, this was so fucking unprofessional. 

Shit, he sounded like Four Eyes.

"So can you tell us your point of view on the attack?" Detective Guy said in front of him.

"All I fucking know is that when we got in there, a fucking purple portal opened, letting out a bunch of shitty villains. You can't even call them fucking villains, more like shitty extras. The misty fucker then came up and destroyed Thirteen and then made almost everyone fucking drop somewhere. I was with Shitty Hair - I mean, Kirishima - and we both fucking dropped in the Ruins zone so we beat up some shitty extras and went to the plaza center. Then, I fucking saw All Might with that bird shit in his arms stuck in a portal that misty fucker was closing so Icyhot - I mean, Todoroki - shot out some shitty ice and I attacked misty fucker so that All Might could get out but bird shit also came out. Bird shit was about to attack me but All Might stopped it and in that time period, misty fucker decided to throw me off. Then, this music shit appeared and then I felt really fucking energized so I decided to blast some motherfuckers. Finally, the fucking villains ran away and then the heroes came." Bakugou had tried to cut down the swears.

Key word: tried.

"I see," the guy said as he tapped his pen on his chin. "Do you have any suspicions to what this music is?"

'Heh, I don't have any suspicions, I know how it happened,' Bakugou smugly thought. 

"No, I fucking don't," he answered. The Tsukauchi guy nodded and continued to ask questions.

"Why do you think that the villains were, as you put it, 'shitty extras'?"

"You could knock them out fucking easily. A four-year old could fucking deal with those pieces of shit."

"Alright, then," the person in front of him said and closed his notepad. "You can go home. I've got your information and questioned you already. Just get another classmate."

Bakugou nodded as he went towards his teacher. "Oi, sensei," Bakugou said, "I'm fucking going home, 'kay?"

"You're done?" the human caterpillar said. Bakugou nodded and again. "Just get Shinsou."

He then walked over to the purple gravity fucker. "Oi, Eyebags. The detective wants you."

Eyebags looked over at him before sighing. "Fine, I'm going," he drawled as he walked over to the detective, his back slightly hunched over. 

Bakugou clicked his tongue as he went over, grabbed his stuff, and went. They had already changed so now all he needed to do was to grab his bag and get the fuck out of there.

After he got a good fucking amount of distance, Bakugou looked around. "Oi, Deku, the fuck are you?"

There was a moment of silence until a sudden swipe to his neck made him straighten his back.

His eye twitched as he angrily whispered, "Fuck! You made me fucking worried for fucking nothing!"

Two swipes. 

"Aren't you fucking going to apologize?"

One swipe.

"What the fuck do you mean 'no'? Aren't you - oh shit, I forgot you were a ghost."

Deku was totally fucking laughing at him right now.

With a sigh, Bakugou continued walking home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, it's a bit short. I got a bit tired and didn't know what to write but next chapter will begin a new arc! The Sports Festival!

Yay!