Flashback - Part 3 ( Last )

Note : Continuation

Just like that , he continued giving her ice sculptures and she had no idea of who gave those to her . It continued for months . Lisa tried her best to find who it was but it was of no use . So she made up her mind about not resting till she found out who it was that particular day . She went to the garden , hoping - just hoping she might get a clue of who it was .

And most probably , luck was on her side that day as she saw a guy transforming water from the lake to ice and then yielding it to a structure . She was surprised by what she saw . She never saw anyone do something like that and she loved it . She loved anything of ice and something like this was out of her imagination . But she didn't disturb that person , so she stood there without making any sound . 

The sun was at it's highest , scorching down on poor Lisa who wasn't standing under anything , just in the open garden . Her face flushed red and drops of sweat rolled down her neck and disappeared under her collar but being the stubborn and determined girl she was , she stood there . 

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore , she saw the guy turning behind . She literally screamed and jumped out of her skin if not for her fast reflexes . She never expected it to be the " Rude Boy " . He was the person she least expected those gifts from but all along it had been him . She teared up thinking about how much time he spent on getting all those for her , how many bruises and cuts he got while sculpting the ice and for many more reasons . 

She tried her best to stop her tears but failed . She ran out of the garden before he could see her spying on him . Some dried twigs , cracked in two as Lisa ran over them but she couldn't care less as her tears kept on flowing like the Angel Falls of Venezuela ( Okay , a bit too much of exaggeration ). 

She straight went to her chamber . After calming down , she took a pen and paper and started writing 

Meet me where we met for the first time

I will be waiting 

After dinner

- P . L

She put it in an envelope and sealed it before going out of her room . She asked all the helpers of the palace for directions to his chamber and when she finally reached it , she was speechless . It was so big and luxuriously decorated - given the fact it might be a bit too dark for her liking but it was really big . She stopped fantasizing about the room and quickly placed the envelope on his table before hurriedly , leaving his chamber - so that he might not find out . 

---------- Time Skip -----------

During  dinner , she was way too afraid to look at him , so she kept her head down during the entire dinner . She finished her food the fastest before rushing to her room . Hyunjae was baffled by her actions . ' Did I do something wrong again ? ' he thought as tears stung his eyes . But he had enough composure so as to not break in front of everyone present . Though , he was not a hundred percent sure , he was 95% sure that letter was given by her . He composed himself before making his way out and towards the garden .

And under the moonlight , there she was - facing the opposite side , tapping her foot impatiently and her hands nervously clamped behind her , pacing back and forth due to the nervousness building inside her . He slowly approached her , careful not to scare her .

In his softest voice , he called out , " Lisa ? Was that you ? " He was no less nervous than her but their fears were completely opposite from each other's . She turned around - her eyes glossy . She gulped a few times before opening her mouth to speak , " So it was you all along - huh ? I was so stupid to not realize it was you , Hyunjae . " She gave him a small smile before turning back . She asked him in a very soft voice , as if she was tending a baby , even younger than the four year old princess , " Why did you do that ? " She didn't wait for him to response before speaking again " You hurt yourself ? I don't like if anyone hurts their self . " Her tears were already running again . This time Hyunjae was the one who spoke , " I hurt you . So , I wanted to ask sorry but maybe you were still angry on me , so I gave you chocolates and later those things made of ice . I don't know if you like them but I tried my best . Sorry ." He bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying . 

Lisa turned around and gave him the largest bear - hug he ever received in his four years of life . " Pabo , I'll tell everyone how much of a Pabo you are . Just wait " she smiled while saying those . Hyunjae finally felt at ease hearing her say those to him . The cold - hearted , snow prince was nowhere to be found , the only one to be found was the true baby he was that night as he literally cried a river while hugging her back and muttering Sorry's . 

That night Lisa understood how much of a baby he was . Ans she swore to always protect this big baby and she did keep her promise .

The story of them becoming inseparable ends here .

Okay , literally 3 chapters for this flashback , this was literally so boring I understand but the next chapters will be more interesting since Jungkook will be visiting Lisa's palace . So what'll happen ??

Hope you guys like this part . I'm so sorry 

😣😣😭😭