Following

The wedding ended on good terms without any disturbances or interruptions . The newly - weds were to leave for their new house , the next day .

My last day at my own empire was what they thought . The following day , they all dressed up and their necessities were already packed by the maids .

The four girls bid their parents goodbye rather tearfully . Her Majesty couldn't stop crying and the all feared Snow King , had tears glistening in his eyes .

The Fire King shook his hands with the hosts . " We'll look after your daughters . Do not worry and they'll have the freedom to visit you whenever they want " , Jungkook's father declared in front of everyone .

Jungkook stood there with his brows furrowed . He didn't expect his father to say that and in front of everyone . Coincidentally , he and Lisa locked eyes when he turned to look at her . He looked away as soon as she gave him a small smile .

Dressed in pink , she looked really cute . On hearing her father - in - law's declaration , her heart soared . The happiness reflected on her face . Her sisters smiled seeing her smile after a long time .

The boys were happy too except for a very special one ( note my sarcasm please ! )

Anyways , they took their leave soon after . There were two cars for the couples and a separate one for the rulers .

Lisa and Rosé got into the last car because they were like the opposite poles of a magnet , always attached to each other . Jimin was shocked seeing the sisters like that . ' She's so cute... ' , he thought .

Lisa noticed Jimin staring at Rosé who was busy searching for snacks as she hadn't eaten anything since last night .

Seeing her hunt for food like as if she was hunting for some sort of treasure made him chuckle . Lisa saw these before a mischievous glint appeared in her eyes .

" Eonnie~~~ , someone's looking . I can hear the background music playing too . Love is in the air~~~ " , she whispered to her sister , moving as close as she could so that no one could hear their conversation .

" Yah !! Lisa , I hate you " , she whispered back . Lisa turned to look towards her . Her face was redder than a tomato and there was a small pout on her lips .

Though she wanted to burst out laughing , she knew she had to compose herself . Soon the boys joined them . As soon as Lisa saw Jimin approaching , she moved to the other seat to let the two love-birds have some alone time .

But the thing she didn't realize was...
That Jungkook was just going to sit there .

He had climbed up earlier and was adjusting his position . Just as he was about to sit back comfortably , he saw Lisa about to sit on him or to be specific , his lap . The thing was , she hadn't noticed Jungkook sitting there  as she had her back facing him .

Just when she thought she was about to fall into her seat , a hand pulled her . Her back collided with his chest and his warm breath , just above her head , was fanning her bangs .

She gulped and he sat there frozen , absolutely not aware of their really intimate position . After some time when they both regained their senses , Lisa tried getting up but the car suddenly jerked and she landed on his lap again . Through all the moving and jerking , she tried shifting herself but to no avail .

Unknowingly , she tried not only to shift herself off his lap but had also stirred up his inner desires . " Lisa " , he warned her , voice an octave lower .

She gulped again and closed her eyes , trying to calm her irregular breathing and her sporadic heart beat .

She figured out that it would be best if she stayed in his embrace and not further dig her grave . She quietly like a cat , nuzzled closer to him . As they were nearing the borders of the Snow Kingdom , the coldness started increasing .

His body radiated heat and though she was the Snow Carrier , a little heat here and there , made her feel safe .

When they reached the end of their empire , the guards and the mystical creatures responsible for guarding the border bowed down to show their respect .

Lisa smiled and waved at them . Seeing her so happy , heightened  his mood too but he had to say something mean to ruin her happiness because isn't that what haters do ?

" Don't get so happy , you aren't even at our empire yet . I wanna see where your smile disappears after you start your new life because , I'll make sure to ruin every happy moment of yours , Jeon Lalisa . "

Meanwhile , Rosé and Jimin kept glancing at each other . The playboy was nowhere to be seen . He was now , a shy lil mochi . Rosé felt that the silence was awkward , so she turned to look out of the window while munching on her snacks .

" So , you like eating ?? What's your favorite ? " , he ultimately broke the silence .

Okay , umm...
Did I just update twice in one week ??

So not expected from me...
I know that...
😅😅😅

But anyways , enjoy reading . A small part because I wrote this after coming from school...

School life's hectic...
Imma write about Taennie and Jinsoo in the next chapter and also another bit 'bout Jirosé...