The Royal Wedding

After everything passed and the kingdom was finally under peace , the plans regarding the wedding were carried forward . 

Meanwhile , Jungkook after being heavily wounded , was in coma for nearly a week . During these nights he had some visions about a woman , almost everyday . Someone whom he had seen before , someone who was related to him .

He had no idea about the lady but he clearly remembered her words .

" Stay away from Lalisa . She'll harm you the most . "

Not many people knew that she was actually named Lalisa and so , she must would've been someone really close to or a member of any of the 4 families . 

The injuries , pain , confusion and everything together made it hard for him . He finally opened his eyes exactly after 7 days . When he looked around , no one was present in his chamber . Sighing , he got up , but all those dreams or nightmares , he called those none though , were haunting him . 

His head and body wrapped in bandages , gave him an unknown feeling . 

Why did he take the blow for a girl he hated ? A girl who broke his heart ? Why ? Just why ?

These questions circled round his head and he felt a massive headache , seeing that same woman before fainting again . 

When he woke up , refreshed and all his pains reduced and back to form  , he stopped having those dreams . 

Finally , within the blink of an eye , the date finalized for the wedding arrived . All the major 4 families were invited . The whole place bustling with noise , gave rise to a warm feeling in Lisa's heart . She was finally getting married . Though she was getting married to someone who resented her , she was satisfied with her so - called , chosen husband .  

She had already chosen him for herself since the beginning . A perfect fairytale life was what she dreamt of but she didn't realize that dreams and reality are worlds apart . On the process of realizing it , she faced the biggest slap from reality , the time Jungkook showed strong reluctance to his partner , she knew that it was more than impossible to live her fairytale life . 

Dolled up to perfection , each of them looked ethereal , as if angels were descending from heaven .

On the other hand , Jin and his brothers dressed up in their black tuxes , a complete contrast to their bride's gowns . Taking a last look at himself , he exclaimed , " No wonder , my people call me World Wide Handsome . " Hearing this , Jimin spat the water he wanted to swallow . Taehyung raised an eyebrow and Jungkook , well , he was looking out of the window and anyways , they were in his room .

He finally turned back , eyes unfocused and face blank . His brothers stopped fooling around as they saw him . They thought he finally came to his senses after taking the blow but it seemed as if things had taken a turn for the worst .

Furrowing his eyebrows , Jin looked at Jungkook with a stern expression , " Today's a big day for her , Kook , don't ruin it . Despite how much you hate this , you know we are doing this for a reason . "

He wanted to say something but decided it would be best if he kept quiet and nodded . The guards informed them that the cars were ready and they would be leaving soon . Jin left first , followed by Taehyung . Jimin patted Jungkook on his back , flashed him a small encouraging smile and followed the other two out .

He looked at the mirror in front . Things seemed normal but suddenly that woman appeared in the mirror , smiling at him . " Remember what I warned you about , descendant Jeon Jungkook . "

He blinked his eyes to see clearly but the lady had already vanished .

An uneasy feeling crept into his heart as he finally made his way out to join his brothers .

" Took you long enough " , Jin said in an almost sarcastic tone . " Hyung... Please " , Taehyung said , not liking the tension between the eldest and the youngest .

Soon they arrived at the destination . The whole place looked like heaven . It was the grandest of the affairs . The Earth Kingdom's princes , Chanyeol , Suho , Baekhyun , Kai and Sehun had come with the princesses' of the Air Kingdom , who were also their significant others .

Irene looked around with her keen eyes , looking for Lisa . She was the youngest among all the girls and was dear to all of them especially to Irene because she was the eldest and was very protective of her , just like a mother . Sometimes Lisa jokingly called her Mom too .

The host announced that the grooms had arrived and the brides were on their way .

The soft sound of the violins playing in the background , brought back some nostalgic memories to the elders as they reminisced their wedding days .

Jungkook's parents were present too . After not being in contact with their sons for nearly a month and a half , they were overjoyed to see them healthy .

The king cursed under his breath , " Couldn't even take care of his guests , tsk... . "

All those who heard him knew who he was referring to but didn't dare say anything , after all , Fire was the most dangerous element after Air .

A snap of his fingers and the whole empire might be on flames .

Soon with the sound of a livelier music , the brides entered . Looking solemn , their father leaded all of them and reached the centre .

Before handing over his daughters , he gave a short speech .

The priest then came up to the couples and read out the vows , for each individual pair .

Jungkook and Lisa were the last since they were the youngest .

Jungkook's hesitancy to say I do was noticed by everyone present . Jin clenched his jaw to express his frustration and disappointment , face turning ice cold . Jimin looked at him with raised brows and Taehyung clenched his hands into fists .

Rosé's eyes were filled with tears and Jennie was just inches away from blasting whereas Jisoo was trying her best to calm Jin down .

Finally when he said those two words , everyone breathed a sigh a relief .

Lisa answered immediately , a sad smile pulling the corners of her lips upwards . But if one looked closely , they could see the quivering of her lips and her pupils .

Any thoughts 'bout this chapter ??
I'm not dead y'all...
I had my exams going on and I couldn't publish

😅😅
Sorry...