Hatred ?

After a long journey , they finally reached the Fire Kingdom . The couples were already very tired and they went to their respective rooms to rest . The climate of the Fire Kingdom was totally different from that of the Snow Kingdom's . It was Summer all - year round with temperatures reaching 40 - 50 degrees sometimes .

Meanwhile in Jimin's room , Rosé who had freshened up already asked Jimin to take her to Lisa's Chamber . Jimin just couldn't say NO to this adorable chipmunk and took her , but not to Lisa's Chamber . Rather , she was taken to Jungkook's Chamber . She entered the room and saw her sister on the couch , breathing heavily .

Lisa who was a Snow Carrier had already begun feeling uncomfortable . She felt suffocated . Sensing her discomfort , Rosé asked Jimin if they had a special room prepared for her sister , to which Jimin remained silent .

She furrowed her brows , anger rushing through her veins . 

The Snow Kingdom had a special thermal - insulated room prepared for Jungkook , so how come the Fire Kingdom didn't even think of preparing one for Lisa...? Wasn't this just disrespecting them in plain sight...?

Just when she was about to burst out , Jimin whispered something to her , which left her dumbstruck . " Jungkook has ordered the maids to not prepare anything special for Lisa . The room which was prepared for her was destroyed on his orders . " Rosé covered her mouth , not believing what her sister has to go through from now on as tears blurred her vision .

She hugged Lisa who was sitting on the couch , visibly sick . The poor girl's face was red and she was sweating profusely . Her bangs stuck to her forehead . Rosé gently patted her hair , hoping to ease atleast some of her discomfort . She sighed heavily , looking at her sister with a mix of love , adoration and sympathy . 

What had the poor girl even done to go through this...?

Lisa smiled at her sister , understanding her worries . She knew how to heal herself but for that , she needed everyone to be far from her . Especially Jungkook . She cared for him ; cared , not loved ! She had forgot what LOVE meant , the moment she saw how she was treated by Jungkook . She was not a damsel in distress , nope , never ! She could stand up for herself . 

Lisa turned towards Jimin , " Please take her away from here . She needs to rest too . We've gone through a lot these past few days . Make sure she goes to bed on time , brother... " , the last word came out as a soft whisper which only she heard . She knew Jimin was not bad and the fact that he and Rosé would've been a beautiful couple if not for their family backgrounds , was also an open book to her .

Finally after much persuasion , Rosé went to her Chamber with Jimin . She pouted and sulked the whole way back , internally cursing Jungkook and his brother also . Jimin who was innocent suddenly started sneezing . She looked at her husband and felt sorry for cursing him but nothing could stop her from cursing Jungkook .

The last line she said to herself that night was : Hope Avocados haunt you every night , Jeon Fudging Jung Freaking Bad Kook ! 

Someone please tell me what I'm even doing 😅 ! Such a bad joke ! Jungkook forgive me ! 

Jungkook who had disappeared to God knows where came in after Rosé left with Jimin . He entered his room and saw Lisa who had freshened up long ago , sitting on the couch , drenched in her own sweat . He chuckled seeing her so helpless . When he said he'd destroy her happiness , he meant it . If needed , he would even destroy her but that was not required , not yet . 

She lazily turned to look towards him ; her husband . The glint of joy under the moonlight wasn't unnoticed by her . Her heart cried out in pain but she forcefully shut down it's pathetic whimpers . Without another glance at him , she left the chamber .

Jungkook didn't bother going behind her . He went towards the balcony , letting the fresh breeze circulate into the room . The had gotten awfully heated and he hated the texture and odour of sweat . He turned towards the couch where Lisa sat helplessly , a few minutes back . Surprisingly , the room did not stink with the odour of sweat but rather the scent of sweet roses filled up his nostrils .

He poured himself a glass of wine - crimson red in colour . Though he wanted to enjoy his wine while letting the cool breeze kiss his feverish skin , he went inside ; sitting on THAT couch because it just smelled so great , so intoxicating . It was way better than the cool breeze . Floral scents weren't his favourite but somehow Lisa's scent calmed down his nerves , made him temporarily forget that he wanted her out of his life . 

Meanwhile , Lisa went towards the garden . A lovely place it was ! Looking for an empty space , she walked there as fast as she could . The night breeze definitely providing her the least bit of comfort she could expect from it . A dark , void , silent area , surrounded by trees - the exact place she was looking for . Walking a bit further inside that hollow place - a cave sort of thing , she closed her eyes , summoning the Snow Spirit inside her . 

The sensation of it awakening after long made her body shudder due the the coldness that ran through her veins , circulating the frost throughout her body . " Was the process painful ? " , her sisters asked and her answer was always a soft smile . She couldn't possibly have them worry about everything . 

The actual answer was YES . It hurt a lot when frost passed through your veins . It made her want to rip off the skin covering her body and forcefully take those crystals out of her circulatory system but she couldn't . Inside the palace was even more horrifying than this . It was at this point that she needed a partner , a person to rely on , a person whom she trusted near her .

The changes of the heart affected the internal cooling and the pain . If she was distressed , the pain would be excruciating and that was how it currently was . Tears welled up in her eyes due to the feeling of crystals piercing her veins , freezing her blood . After what seemed like an entire century , she could finally calm down . The pain gone as well .

Dusting her clothes and reducing the icy aura surrounding her , she finally walked towards Jungkook's chamber . As quitely as possible , she entered the entirely dark room , illuminated only by a single ray of moonlight that entered through the gap between the two curtains covering the floor - to - ceiling windows .

The balcony door was open , the cold night breeze filling up the room , eliminating the previous warmth . She squinted her eyes to get used to her surroundings and the scene before her surely baffled her as much as it amazed her...

A question for everyone...

What's your definition of hatred...?

And sorry for disappearing...

I hope there's some improvement in my writing style...