Part 2

Lisa's POV

Present time :

 Rosé and Lisa were at her room , making up to all the times they've lost as sisters when her mom's voice rang out from the balcony . Her 3 elder sisters grew up together , so why was she the only one sent away ?

That was because she was unique . She possessed the power of Snow . She was the Snow Princess . But did she know that ? 

No . It was only because of that - that she was sent far away from her kingdom . Out of the 4 sisters - Jisoo , Jennie , Rosé and Lisa , she was the only one who inherited the power from her father . They didn't tell her about it because she was a princess and the next heir . They didn't want her to misuse her powers as she was very young . She received lessons on nobility , formality and what not but she didn't learn how to use her powers because her parents wanted her to find it out on her own . 

Another thing she didn't know was that her childhood friend and crush , Jungkook was the prince of the opposite element ' Fire ' . 

Fire and Snow when together makes the most powerful element , in good as well as bad . 

But how will they react when they know each other's identities ? Their kingdoms have been enemies ever since their formation . Both of them knew it . But will they be the same they were or will they also become enemies like their ancestors ?

I'm extremely sorry to everyone who thinks this story is really gross . I'm a new writer and this is my first story . I'm very sorry . I'll try to improve in the upcoming chapters .

And also you can provide ideas to me because I'm really young and new . I'll be appreciative of your ideas and thoughts .

Thank you .