Part 13

Jungkook's POV

Dad called us to his office . He said he wanted to tell us something about Lisa's family " Aish !!! Why are you thinking about her ? Remember you hate her now no matter how much you loved her in the past " , my inner voice said . Hearing it , my blood boiled in anger at the thought of the pictures dad gave that day . I clearly remember her oh - so angelic smile and sweet voice but those don't matter now , not when she was the one who first broke my heart .

We nearly spent an hour at dad's office . " Did I ever mention that Jin hyung looks the best among us all , like if I were a girl I would be head over heels for him " I smiled at myself at the thought . He was the eldest one among us and I remember him helping mom in everyway he could . We all love him but he loves me the most because I'm the youngest . ( You might be wrong Kook , there's RM . No author - nim , he loves me the best . Inserts Junkook's voice - I'm sad , so sad )

Anyways back to the story :

After coming out of dad's office ,  Jin hyung  swung his arm over me but Jimin hyung glared at hyung and pulled me towards him . " Wasn't necessary , was that ,  hyung ? " I asked Jimin hyung - the shortie hyung . ( Lmao poor Jimin - 🤣🤣)

I went to my room and started packing up , we were expected to meet the princess' at their palace but I didn't want to go there , especially since I knew Lisa would be there . I didn't even want to breathe the same air as her , not to mention - if I see that guy around her , I'll literally punch him in the face , I swear .

----- A week later ----- 

Today , we're finally going to their palace . According to my father , it is probably after some centuries . We wore our suits . 

Jin's suit , makeup and hair