Getting Closer...

Rosé choked on her fruit juice hearing his question . Was there a person who didn't like eating ? Maybe he didn't like eating and that was why he was so skinny .

She turned to glare at him . After swallowing her juice , she spoke , " I like vegetables and fruits and meat and egg . So basically I like every edible thing in the world , except... "

Seeing that she had stopped speaking , Jimin asked , " Except what ?? "

She pulled out an Avocado from her personal fruit box . " Avocado . Everything except Avocado " , she finally finished her sentence . Jimin raised his eyebrows , trying to hold back his laughter as he saw her glaring at the poor fruit as if she wanted to murder it .

" Oh , okay " , he said before taking the fruit from her hand and having it on his own . Their hands touched and the electricity passed through their nerves . The wild yet synchronized beating of the two hearts couldn't be felt but they knew themselves better .

Her cheeks warm and red and his flustered self as they looked away brought a small smile on the face of the girl sitting in a very uncomfortable position in the back .

Meanwhile in the other car , Jin and Jisoo were conversing when a loud yell was heard from the back . Shocked , they looked back to see a fuming Jennie and an equally fuming Taehyung .

" Taehyung , what happened ?? " , Jin asked . " She took my brooch " , the reply came . As soon as Jennie heard this , she screamed again . " What do you mean by I took your brooch ? " , she fired back . " It is exactly what it seems it is " , he spoke with his deep voice .

Jin and Jisoo looked at each other , conversing with their eyes . This was going to be a long ride .

After sometime , Jisoo finally decided to play the judge . " So , any of you explain to me , what exactly happened . " Taehyung started explaining . " When we got inside , both of us had our brooches . I fell asleep for a while and when I woke up , a brooch was on the seat . It was exactly below my place , so it had to be mine . As soon as I wanted to pick it up , your sister here said it was hers . And we argued for a bit and the scream that you heard was when this princess here lost her temper . "

Jisoo remained silent . Suddenly she asked Jennie to shake herself twice . They were sitting , how could she shake herself ??

Pondering for a while , she asked her to shake her skirt . Jennie looked at her weirdly but did it . Very elegantly , she caught the hem of her dress and flapped it up and down . Sure enough , a small glittery piece of jewellery fell down . It was her brooch .

Jisoo looked at Jennie sternly . The younger female picked up her brooch , head hung down in embarrassment . Jisoo wanted to reprimand Jennie for her behaviour but Jin cut her to it .

He looked closely at both of their brooches . All of a sudden , a wide smile appeared on his face . He asked Jennie , " Jennie , what is so special about the brooch ? " Jennie looked at him and answered , " It was given to me by my grandma . She said whoever had the other half of the brooch would be my destined soulmate . "

Smirking a little , he asked Taehyung to show his brooch . The boy did as told . He then asked Jennie to keep her brooch on the other side . But....

The brooches were both the right halves . None of them had the left half . What ? This shouldn't have happened . Jin furrowed his brows and Jisoo who was watching what her husband was doing also felt a bit sad .

Seeing that they both weren't meant to be together , they wanted to retract their hands but the aching of their hearts couldn't be shown to the world . Jennie looked away and Taehyung stared at it , feeling as if half of his heart was not even present inside himself . He felt half of the whole and he needed his other half . Only he knew , how long and how hard he had searched for his other half . Jennie though looking as if she didn't care , felt the exact same as the male .

Jisoo widened her eyes and parted her lips , her eyes shining with hope . She turned Jennie's brooch around and held it on the left side . A bright flash surrounded them as the brooch joined together .

All the four of them were astonished . Jennie turned to look at Taehyung with teary eyes while the latter looked at her with an emotion , which couldn't be explained .

He knew it was wrong . There was no way , she , was his destined soulmate . If fire and ice couldn't be together , then how would they both be ? A million negative thoughts ran around his head but what he didn't realise was...

It had always been her . He couldn't , never , find another heart that would beat for him , the way her heart did .

And Jin , who knew his brother too well , looked at him with a worried gaze , praying that it wouldn't be too late for the younger one to realise it .

Merry Christmas Eve
🎄🎄🎄
I just don't know how or what to write for Jinsoo...
Any ideas ??
Just imagine the brooch to look like the one given above...