Part 4

No one's POV

" No !!! This can't be happening " said Lisa's father . The news of the rise of the Dark Kingdom spread like wildfire . The Kingdom of Darkness was vanished by the joint power of all the elements but The Kingdom of Snow and Fire played the most important parts as they were the most powerful ones .  

Flashback :

" Go , run . I'll handle them " said Jungkook's ancestor . But Lisa's ancestor stayed there without moving , hopeful that His Majesty will come back safe but that didn't happen . Both of their ancestors died while being in love .

Present time :

Lisa's father remembered the sudden memory . " From that day onwards , the two kingdoms swore to stay enemies "  as they blamed the other for the death of the two royals . And that passed on from generations and no one was expected to break that rule . 

The Royals of the kingdom's were separated from each other by the respective accessory made by the royal goldsmith .

Lisa's Empire's Accessory  

Jungkook's Empire's Accessory 

The Royals were expected to wear their accessories always as per the rules and Lisa and Jungkook were quite shocked to see all of their family members wearing this because they were made to wear those ever since birth and so they had them too .