Part 5

Jungkook's POV 

" Young Master , she is the youngest mistress of the Snow Kingdom " the servants said , their tones laced with worry and fear . Suddenly an authorative voice rang out " You love her don't you ? Well , she already has another man in her life , so why do you want to waste your time on her ? " Jungkook's father said as he handed him a couple of pictures . 

Blood seemed to rush through his veins , his head throbbing as he clutched the pictures tightly in his hands

Blood seemed to rush through his veins , his head throbbing as he clutched the pictures tightly in his hands . Seeing Jungkook in this state , his father smirked . Suddenly , the pictures that were clutched in his grasp were ablaze . He was taken aback but the fire didn't hurt him nor did it burn his hand . His father started speaking , " Son , you might have not known but you're the only one among your brothers to possess the power of Fire . We kept it hidden from you because you were too young to handle your powers and now that you've turned legal , you have complete control over you powers . So , use it properly . I trust you " . 

Having finished saying his part , His Majesty , left the room . Tears stung Jungkook's eyes , the first blow quite hard to digest and then now this . Just when he was about to lose control , a smooth , addictive voice came from behind him . " Hey there kiddo !!! Calm down , now that you know her real identity , let's move on , shall we ? " his favorite cousin Jeon Taeyong said .

Hearing his voice , Jungkook forgot about the pictures that were now crumpled . " HYUNG !!! I missed you so much . " he said as he engulfed Taeyong in a bone-crashing hug . Taeyong smiled and hugged him back . They both were the bestest of friends since childhood but after Jungkook got sent away , Taeyong stopped visiting them . He was very upset . 

As soon as he got the news that Jungkook was back , he rushed to the castle but hid under the table of his room because he wanted to surprise him but then all the drama enclosed . Though he felt sad for his cousin , he knew that there was possibly no way that they could end up together , yet he still silently prayed so that they can end up together . 

On the other hand , though Jungkook's anger , sadness , shock everything dissipated , he swore " Lalisa , you thought it was nice to play with my heart and feelings ? Welp , you've committed a big mistake .  Now , face the consequences and don't come crying to me when I get my revenge back . Our ancestors hated each other and we're both gonna follow their footsteps ."  Thinking so , Jungkook smirked . 

" Today is the day , I started hating you , Park Lalisa - The Snow Princess "                                                                                                                                                                                                   -    Jeon Jungkook