Baby Steps Towards...

Lisa was shocked to see Jungkook lying on the couch , his shirt halfway unbuttonned . A rare sight which she thought she could capture , or rather , she should ! Her body was comparatively cooler now and the surrounding heat didn't bother her much . But the sight in front of her was a different story...

His fringe stuck to his forehead , his bangs wet...A drop of sweat rolled down his neck , beautifully over his Adam's Apple that bobbed up and down , indicating his gulp...The moonlight illuminating the room and the statue on  the couch , highlighting his tall nose bridge and his luscious pink lips...

The shirt was unbuttoned all the way till his waist . His abs were on full display , glistening in the faint moonlight with a mix of water and sweat...Oh ! The beauty of the sight...She swore her heart didn't skip a beat and nor did she gulp...But she definitely stared at him until his eyelids started flickering , slowly opening...

She turned away as soon as he blinked his eyes open . His own body heat was making him feel uncomfortable . He sharply breathed in , annoyance rushing through his veins . And it wasn't a good two minutes until he noticed her standing in front of him . He scoffed , turning his head away and walked towards the balcony after saying , " I'll sleep on the couch . The bed's ready and the..." , his voice trailed off as a blush spread across his cheeks and covered his neck .

! I'M SORRY !

She only regained her senses when a soft ! Kacha ! was heard...He stood on the balcony , the night breeze calming down his feverish body .
Why did she feel lost all of a sudden ? What did he say ?

She quietly went and laid down on the bed . Her heart thumping inside her ribcage at the thought of him sleeping next to her . She loved him , so dearly...

A Sharp Pain !
A Gasp...

And she turned back normal . Breathing normally as if the last passing moment was an illusion . She looked towards the balcony , the lonely figure standing near the railings . A thought struck her and she got down from the bed , slowly tip - toeing towards the balcony door . She was successful in opening the door without disturbing him . Stealthily creeping towards him , she hugged him from the back , locking her arms around his defined muscles .

Her cold body provided him with an unknown comfort that he never knew existed . He tensed up first before finally relaxing in her arms . He didn't look back but neither did he struggle nor push her away . He silently stayed in her embrace .

She snuggled closer to his back muscles , deeply inhaling his scent . The picturesque scenery lifted the heavy weight off the other two's hearts and the female silently prayed for her sister's dream love life to come true . The poor girl had faced many things from childhood , including assassination attempts . She just wished that they lead a peaceful life ahead .

Meanwhile in an office , dimly lit with candles , only a man and a shadow present , a dangerous conversation took place . A meeting that could potentially ruin the harmony of the major elemental kingdoms . A discussion that could ruin the blooming love between 4 newly - wed couples .

A test would soon be launched that was going to assess loyalty to family versus loyalty to love .

And as much as a father loved his children , equally much did a king love his territories and his desire to govern the world owing to his huge ambitions . It depended on the man's priorities ; And here HIS priority was RULING .

The hierarchy stood with the Water and Snow Kingdom on the same level , same position - 3rd . Lisa never minded the hierarchy but now , while she lay on the large bed with a customized blanket , covering her body , keeping the heat off her , she wished ; just wished to have power in her hands .

Power to stand on the same pedestal as Jungkook and humiliate him the same way he humiliated her and...A smirk lifted the corners of her lips as she glanced at her husband on the couch for  the nth time , secretly !

Secret Glances...

Lovers do it , don't they ? Staring at the person you like is a psychological phenomenon . So why was Lisa staring at him ? His heart wanted answers but his brain shut it off . The urge to speak to her , hold her in his embrace , kiss her and claim her on their first night was so immense that he squirmedin discomfort and emptiness .

The void in his heart being filled with loneliness , as each moment passed by . He wondered how maturely Jin and Jisoo would be handling their relationship ; imagined how tragically Taehyung and Jennie would be handling theirs and gushed over how cutely Rosé and Jimin would be handling theirs...

And then there he was , the sole heir of the empire , the fire - hearted successor being an utter failure in his relationship . An utter disgrace to the love he vowed for a person and a shameless , spoiled brat to the person he vowed for .

He didn't know the future , not that he cared . He lived in the present . But if a time - machine existed and he travelled to the future , he would've been completely unprepared for the scene that was to unfold .

Long time no see !

Hoya ! I'm back with new ideas and better writing skills...
So sit tight with of course , tae to sip on and pop - corn to munch on as we'll begin with an actual ride of roller coaster !

Considerable credit to my bestest friend ever