Part 18

No one's POV

Jennie was walking down the stairs when she suddenly came face to face with a handsome guy . She stared at him for a few seconds without speaking . The guy did the same . It seemed as if both of them were checking each other out to see if the other fit their standards .

Though Taehyung saw her in pictures , this was his first time meeting her in person . She already seemed like an angel in the pics and now when he saw her in person , there was only one thing going round his head , ' Why is she looking at me so intensely ? Is there something on my face ? But I'm pretty sure there's nothing because ..... * Sigh * ' . Thinking so , he sighed , a little too loudly because Jennie who was in front of him heard him . She raised her brows thinking about how to break the silence ( read : awkward ) .

Clearing her throat rather loudly , she started speaking " I am Jennie Park , the second eldest  princess of The Snow Kingdom . May I know your name and where you are from ? " , she spoke in an elegant manner . Taehyung spoke up after remaining silent for a few seconds .

" Kim Taehyung , second eldest of The Fire Kingdom " , he spoke in a monotonous voice , that Jennie seemingly found rude . She scoffed internally . After nodding , she made her way downstairs . He didn't seem approachable nor did she , so they both decided it would be the best if they avoid each other . 

Okay , too small but I hope y'all understand because I'm hella stressed rn and I've literally got no one at my home to help me

😭😭

I said that I'll write as to why these both haven't had a friendly beginning and this is it 

I'm extremely sorry

🙏🏻🙏🏻