Part 3

Jungkook's POV 

"Hyung !!! Please , return it back to me " , Jungkook screamed as Jimin took his favorite hanky from him and ran around the whole palace . Their palace was the largest one followed by Lisa's . The Fire Kingdom has always been feared by the other elements but not by the Snow Kingdom and mostly  ( only ) because of this were they sworn enemies for life . The two boys gradually slowed down and Jimin handed the hanky to his favorite brother , Jungkook .

 But one thing that he couldn't understand was " Why is it so important to him ? It even has stains on it . So why ? " . But only Jungkook knew the answer . It was the last trace of Lisa that was left with him and he didn't want to lose it at any cost . After their 18th birthday , he hasn't seen nor heard of her ever since then . And he was 21 was now . Three whole years without her were like nightmares but with the love and care showered on him by his brothers and his parents somehow prevented him from going into depression because of her .

Jungkook's Palace :

Lisa's Palace :

None of the pictures belong to me . Credits to the rightful owners . If anyone has a better picture of a palace for Lisa , you can forward it to me . I'll give you the rightful credits .

Thank you.