Part 17

No one's POV

Things were going fine with the girls and boys , except for Lisa and Jungkook and Taehyung and Jennie ( next chapter will be about them ) . The others clicked off well with each other or that's what it looked like . 

Though things were going fine in one hand , on the other hand , things really seemed to have taken a fierce turn . The Dark Kingdom had already captured smaller countries , countries those were the allies of the big 4 - Fire , Snow , Air and Earth

The things escalated so quickly that they didn't even have the time to process them or prepare their armies . It seemed as if the Dark Kingdom awoke from a very deep slumber - completely refreshed and energized with new power and a stronger than ever army . 

All the measures that could stop them were being taken care of but seemingly nothing worked . They just became more powerful as days passed by . The Kingdoms were all worried as to how to compress this large scale war that was going to break out in a few days .

Meanwhile , things took a really bad turn in Lisa and Jungkook's relationship . Jungkook treated her as if she was invisible , like thin air and because of this Lisa refused to go out of her chamber , causing lots of chaos in the palace . Only selective people were allowed to enter her room .

She didn't take her meals on time and cried herself to sleep almost everyday . Her sisters and cousins tried making her understand that their was lot of responsibilities on her shoulder - that the survival of The Snow Kingdom , was completely on her shoulders , but being the stubborn girl , she didn't listen to anyone .

Ultimately , this reached the ears of the King who was furious with Lisa , not Jungkook , because of whom - the whole thing started . So one afternoon when Lisa refused to have her lunch , the King himself went to her chamber , " Lisa " , he spoke in a stern voice , voice that said he was absolutely there for business and wanted it to be done as soon as possible . He continued , " I am more than sure that your uncle and aunt have not at the least given you the knowledge to cry over a guy who degraded you without any knowledge . So stop whatever you're upto and act like the tough girl you are ,  ok darling ? " , his voice became lot softer while speaking the last words but the still held an ounce of authority in them .

She nodded her head slowly before lifting herself off her bed and going to freshen up . She wore her dress and did her hair before putting minimal makeup.....

 She wore her dress and did her hair before putting minimal makeup

( Her dress , hairstyle and makeup )

..... and made her way to the royal dining room , head up in the air , back straight as she walked elegantly like she had been taught , oozing confidence and radiating a bit of iciness as if to warn people that she'll renew herself , for her family and kingdom .

Quite a short chapter because I updated Petals as well 

Please check it out also

Hope you like both of these 

Good Bye ~~~

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Love you guys always and a very big thank you for more than 1.3 K reads

😘😘❤❤❣❣💕💕💞💞💜💜💚

💚💓💓💗💗💖💖💘💘💝💝💟💟

I honestly don't know any better song about renewing , so if you know , kindly let me know