The Engagement Party

Marriage was supposed to be a happy memory for everyone no matter how rich or poor the person is . But for the princess' that was not the case .

Jisoo woke up early to the sweet melody of the birds chirping , as if they were asking her to wake up and take a look at what day and how important it is . She groggily sat up , hair tangled into a bird's nest but that didn't hide the radiant glow of her face . She suddenly seemed to have remembered something as she hurriedly got up , nearly falling face down but being the elegant eldest miss , she recovered herself before gracefully walking towards her bathroom .

She freshened up as soon as she could before going with her maid Olly to the closet chamber . She wasn't surprised to not see anyone there . They were heavy sleepers after - all . She dressed up with the help of her personal maid , looking gorgeous .

 She dressed up with the help of her personal maid , looking gorgeous

As soon as she finished the last touch of her makeup , Jennie and Rosé came inside , looking groggy and disheveled

As soon as she finished the last touch of her makeup , Jennie and Rosé came inside , looking groggy and disheveled . She laughed out loudly before urging them to freshen up before going in search of Lisa . She bumped into Taehyung on her way out .

" Wow noona , you look very pretty , hyung's really lucky to have you as his bride " , he praised her . She looked down , a tint of red spreading across her cheeks . " Thank you " , she said before flashing him a shy smile . " If there's nothing else , let me take my leave , prince Taehyung " , hearing this , he nodded before parting ways .