Christmas Special

This chapter is a Christmas special and has nothing at all to do with the plot.

YOUR POV
Ahh it's so cold. I was shopping for Christmas presents but it's freezing here. I got everyone some basic stuff. For example...
Yams- a crow stuffed animal
Hinata- a tiny giant poster (don't ask) and a pencil pouch with volleyballs on it (so he can have some encouragement to study) also contains pencils with volleyballs on them
Asahi- a bible
Nishinoya- socks with lightening bolts on them
Yachi- new hair pins
Kiyoko- a nice outfit fit for a goddess
And yeah you get the overall idea. But there was something specific I wanted to get Kei. I saw these dinosaur figurines that are meant for display a month ago and have been saving up for them. I've been in his room a good deal of times to know which ones he has and doesn't. They were originally $100 each but I ordered them on Black Friday and got them for $50 instead. I got them from in store pick up but I wanted to get them last minute because he would have found them by now. I got him 4 so I spent $200 but that's better than $400. I was on the way to pick them up right now. I walked in the store and went to the counter.
"Hi. I'm picking up a order for l/n f/n." I told the clerk.
"Sure let me go check." They went behind in the back room and brought out four boxes. Since I already payed I just walked out. This is a lot to carry my god.

I finally got home and started wrapping everyone's presents. Since school was out I hand delivered everything in person. First Yams, Daichi, Noya, Kiyoko, Asahi, Kageyama, Tanaka, Yachi, Suga, and last Hinata since I had to go over mountains to deliver a damn pencil pouch and poster. I even got the coach a new track suit and delivered it to the Sakinoshita store. I don't know where takes a sensei lives so I'll just give him his when we go back to school. I got him a volleyball hand book and an handmade inspirational quotes book. Kei is coming over later and I'm voicing him his then. My mom is working today so she can be off on Christmas Day. I just went to my couch and watched tv.

TSUKISHIMA POV
Ok so I need to get her present since it's Christmas Eve. I've been saving up to get her a necklace and now I'm going to buy it. Every time I go to this shopping center I see it and it's just perfect for her so now I'm gonna buy it. I also wanted to get a promise ring for her. The total ended up being well a lot. $500 for the necklace and $250 for the ring. $750 total

 $750 total

But since it's for y/n it's worth it

But since it's for y/n it's worth it. I left the jewelry store and went home. Me and y/n decided to exchange presents on Christmas Eve since our families will be here for Christmas Day.

Time skip around 8 o'clock pm >>>>

YOUR POV
I woke up to the sound of knocking. That's just me Kei I ran to the door and swung it open and was greeted by him.
"Hey." I said excited he was here.
"Hey." He said back in his usual tone. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I let him in. He took of his shoes and came inside.
"So what do you want to do first." I asked him excited to spend Christmas Eve with him.
"Let's do presents first so we can relax and watch a movie after." He said with a gentle smile only I'm lucky enough to see ever so often. I smiled and grabbed his hand and led him to our tree. I sat down on the floor and he sat in front of me.
"Ok Rock Paper Scissors winner goes first." I said to him. We did the game and I won cause I did paper and he did rock.
"Ok here we go." I said grabbing all four of the items.
"Why so many?" He looked at the presents shocked.
"Just open them." I said to him. He nodded and opened them all. He smiled softly and gave me a kiss.
"Thanks babe I appreciate it. I love them." He said to me. I was so glad he likes them.
"Ok your turn." He said to me as he gently put down his figurines careful not to break them. He put a small gift in my hand. I got excited and unwrapped it and saw a jewelry box. I opened it to see a beautiful necklace. It must have been expensive.
"Do you like it." He asked me since I starred at it for a while now. A smile broke out on my face.
"I love it Kei. It's beautiful. Thank you so much." I looked up at him.
"Here I'll put it on you." He offered I just nodded my head. He walked behind me and put it on.
"Hey I have one more thing for you." He said. He got more. How much did he spend. He pulled out a tiny velvet box.
"Before you get any ideas I'm not proposing ok." He said. He opened the box to reveal a ring.
"Look y/n I love you so much and I would love to marry you some day in the future but we are to young to think about that now. But I do want to offer you this promise ring instead of an engagement ring." He said a slight blush and he looked off to the side. I put my hand on the side of his face and slowly pushed it so he would face me.
"I gladly except this ring Kei." I said to him and kissed him slowly. We pulled away and he slid the ring on my ring finger. I smiled as I looked down at it. I looked back up and tackled him in a hug. We kissed again.
"How about that movie?" I said to him. He nodded with a smile and picked me up and we both headed to the couch. We watched the movie until I felt myself dozing off. I fell asleep in the arms of the one man I love most.

TSUKISHIMA POV
Once she fell asleep I carried her to her room and laid her down. She was already in pajamas so I just covered her with the blanket. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and went home. But not before grabbing my dinosaurs. Once I got home I looked up the figurines to make sure she didn't spend to much. But she did. A lot. Damn I'm gonna have to scold her. I'm glad she like the ring and necklace though. I couldn't be happier. I laid myself down and fell asleep soon after thinking about the girl I love the most.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS yeah sorry I'm late on the uptake but I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and this chapter.

~owlzinc ❤️❤️❤️