Apology

I don't know if you know this but I read through every single one of your comments. They always make me laugh my head off but I wanted to apologize. Some people in the comments made me realize that I made y/n to oc per say. Like in the first chapter I said she was small and skinny and lots of you said something like "bitch what I ain't skinny" or something along those lines and I felt bad for assuming or just making you skinny in the story. Trust me neither am I. Also when Tsukishima calls her short I realize not all of my readers are short for example @im_a_simp_ said she's as tall as Tsukishima. And I'm sure she's not the only tall reader. Also in the first chapter a reader said something made her/him uncomfortable and I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable while reading this. Also there's gender I didn't even think to consider some males or something else someone identifies as may be reading this and I assumed it was all just girls and I should've been more considerate. So I'm sorry if I ever offended anyone. And also don't worry I'm gonna continue to write this story and I'll try my best not to oc anyone. However there will probably be more comments about y/n being short just to help the story progress, you can ignore it and replace it with another annoying nickname or something. And I can understand if you don't want to read this anymore and I won't get offended if you don't want to. I just really wanted to apologize to all of the readers I've basically made a character for when it's supposed to be you in the story. All of you are special and unique and you all deserve the whole world. Your beautiful human beings no matter who says different. And again I'm sorry. Anyway thank you for all the continued support throughout this story and more chapters soon to come. It's gonna get juicy during the training camp. Also who's ready for Kuroo, Kenma, Lev, Yaku, Bokuto, Akaashi, Yamamoto, and all the other amazing training camp city boys. See you next time. Byeeeeeeee.

-owlzinc❤️💜❤️