Chapter 5 : That Stupid Beanpole

YOUR POV
On the way home I was walking and I heard a familiar but unplesant voice ringing in my annoyed ears. It was that stupid beanpole talking to Yamaguchi telling him bye. But does that mean he's still walking behind me. has he noticed me yet. Oh man I need to run like my life depends on it because it probably does. But me having the horrible luck I do he noticed me.
" Chibi-Chan is that you?"
" Yeah it is telephone pole."
"why are you so cold to me chibi you should really respect your elders."
"how do you even know your older than me. For all we know I could be months older than you."
"When's your birthday then."
" It's (birthdate) 2003."
"then i'm older that you by a month." (sorry if he's actually not but roll with it please.)
" so what my whole point is you shouldn't just assume things,"
" whatever you think is best Chibi-Chan."

(The next day cause I can)

As I was about to leave on the sidewalk I saw a certain telephone pole walking on the sidewalk with his headphones in. I hid behinde a bush whenI heard his voice., "your short but not that short Chibi-Chan. I see you behind the bush." then I stepped out and followed behind him but not to close to school. "We should walk together everyday chibi it would be fun." He said with a smirk I just sighed and said, "do I really have a choice here." He smiled and actual smile and chuckled a little "no you really don't" I don't know why but his face looks better when he smiles. "Hey string bean you should smile more often." He just laughed a little and said, "i don't think that will happen." I just smiled and mumbled "that stupid beanpole." And smiled and he broke my happiness by saying, "I may have bad seeing but not hearing." And we just continued to walk in silence.

~time skip to school

I walked in and sat and tsukishima sat to. Then he turned to me.
"So chibi have you seen Yamaguchi around."
"Sorry no have you."
"No he wasn't at morning practice."
"Ya I know I was there. Maybe he's sick or something we can call and ask."
" Huh don't you think I've tried that I'm not dense like Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka are."
" just a suggestion."
" tch whatever class is about to start."
"Look you don't have to be an ass I was just trying to help you, like literally what your problem."
"Nothing just don't like annoying munchkins like you."
"What, are you kidding me. I was actually starting to consider you a friend."

TSUKISHIMA POV
" what, are you kidding me. I was actually starting to consider you a friend." What.
Did she mean that. Why would she want to be my friend? I'm so mean to her.
"What a friend wow I never thought, you'd be thinking the same thing as me." I sorta mumbled the last part. She wore a surprised look. "So you wanna be my friend to."
She just had the biggest smile ever. It was kinda freaking me out so I moved an inch away from her. Yet she still smiled at me. "So Tsukishima did you mean that or are you just saying things to get my hopes high so you can just crush them." I smiled a bit "I meant it but don't get me wrong your still really annoying shorty." She huffed and the teacher walked in. Another day of boredom and misery.

~time skip lunch cause who likes class unless there's a substitute

YOUR POV
I was about to start eating when Tsukishima turned his chair around to face me and set his lunch box down and began eating.
"What the hell are you doing."
"Since Tadashi is absent I'm eating with you got a problem with that."
"No I was just surprised I figured you'd rather eat alone than to eat with me."
"To be honest I don't like to be alone some times. that's why I always have Tadashi. Don't get me wrong most of the time I do but some days I don't but that's like once in a blue moon. But you seemed pretty lonely cause you really have no friends."
"Huh I have friends. You, Yamaguchi and the team. That's plenty of company."
"Okay whatever you say. So you don't want me to sit with you."
"Well I mean you can if you want to I'm not forcing you to."
"Alright then I'll stay."
And the rest of lunch was just the sound of chopsticks hitting bentos. But the whole time I thought that stupid beanpole.