CH.16 Strawberry Shortcake (filler chapter)

Ok so I just got a new phone cause my old one gave up I promise I didn't give up on this and if your wondering how I responded to your comments I used my friends phone to answer them and gave it back since she live like 5 mins away. This is just a filler chapter till I get the new one up that is coming soon but I made sure to make it extra long to make up for the unexpected and unintended hiatus. This takes place before the exams and Tsukki is tutoring you. Enjoy a little fluff. But it was after the awkward day but before exams in that time window. Oh and also after you punched Tsukki. If that makes since. Enjoy!!!

YOUR POV
Yay another study date with beanpole. They are helping though. I arrived at the door and a woman who I guess is his mother, although she looks very young, answered it.
"Hello? And who are you?" She said with a gentle tone.
"Oh I'm here to study with Tsukishima." She chuckled a little.
"Hun there are 4 Tsukishima's in the house right now though me and my husband are leaving here in about five minutes. You must be here for Akiteru. I'll get him." She was about to walk back inside.
"Oh no ma'am I'm here for Tsukishima Kei." I told her before she called the wrong son. She turned around surprised.
"Kei? My Kei? My Kei has a girlfriend?! Oh I'm so happy, you can call me mom. You must be that girl y/n he talks about sometimes." 'He talks about me' I asked myself.
"He sure does with a smile on his face to." I said that out loud. She grabbed both my hands and dragged me inside. I had to correct her before she continued to get the wrong idea.
"Ma'am wait-" I tried to say but was cut off.
"Oh and your so pretty and cute. Not to mention that body of yours is out of this world. How did my Kei end up with a beautiful young woman like you?" She said.
"But Mrs.Tsukishima me and Kei aren't-" I was cut off for the second time.
"Oh you two are even on first name basis. We should go shopping id love to get to know you some more. Ooooh and you could also join us for dinner. Ahhh I'm so excited I've always wanted a daughter or a daughter figure." I was basically being suffocated in a hug as she was jumping up and down. I tried to explain multiple times but kept being cut off. It was basically a one sided conversation. Then I heard footsteps coming from the steps.
"Mom? Y/n? What's going on?" It was Tsukishima.
"Oh Kei dear look what the cat dragged in. I didn't know you had a girlfriend as cute and precious as her." She said beaming at Tsukishima.
"G-girlfriend?! Mom what are you a talking about she's just my friend she came here so we could study together." Tsukishima said with a blush on his face. He was standing at the top of the stairs and us at the bottom.
"Huh really?" She turned around.
"Y/n was it? Why didn't you tell me?" She said in a normal tone as if nothing just happened.
"Well I tried but you kept cutting me off." I explained to her. Then Tsukishima's dad came from upstairs.
"Who's this?" He asked as he saw me.
"A friend of Kei's that came to study with him."
"Ahh well nice to meet you. Hun we're running late we gotta go." She said to her in a rush. She nodded. The both said their byes and left. Tsukishima stood there blushing then cleared his throat.
"Umm follow me." He said looking away. He walked up the stairs again but I could see his ears are red. I let out a little chuckle knowing my face was red to.

We had been studying for about an hour and a half. I was beginning to feel very tired and hungry.
"Hey beanpole you got food?" I asked laying my head in my arms.
"None for you." He said back not even looking up from his text book.
"Oh common beanpole we have been studying nonstop for an hour an a half and I'm hungry." I said to him whining like a child that can't get the candy they want from the store. He looked up at me and then said.
"Ok just wait a second." He got up and cleaned up his study stuff. I did the same.
"Follow me." He walked out of his room and I followed after him. We got to the kitchen and be looked in his pantry then his refrigerator. He then clicked his tongue.
"What's wrong you seem annoyed. Do you want to go back and study that bad?" I asked confused.
"No, my mom doesn't go shopping on weekends she goes on Monday's there for I have no snack to give you." Oh I see. But we can just cook something. Like cake or brownies to munch on. Now that I think about it Tsukishima is always eating strawberry shortcake at lunch. And luckily I know how to cook. I look in his pantry then his fridge.
"What are you doing I just told you we don't have any snacks?" He said as I was making sure they had the ingredients for it, and luckily they did. I waved him off and grabbed everything we need.
"Huh what are you trying to make I don't want my house burnt down." He said confused.
"Well at lunch you always have strawberry shortcake and it just so happens I love strawberry shortcake and know how to make it. You have the right ingredients so I'm making some." I told him focusing.
"I'm gonna help you just to be safe." He said walking over.
"Whatever floats your boat." I Said focusing again. He stood there just watching. Like a parent watches their child.