Back Home

The first game is against Nekoma. Apparently the team had a practice match against them before I became a manager. We've lost against them twice already, but I believe in them. The guy with silver hair is super tall, it's scary. He's making me nervous. Hinata and Kageyama's quick is still amazing as ever though. That is until the silver haired guy, who I think is named lev, totally shut it down. After a while we just kept going back and forth. We were doing good until Hinata and Asahi jumped for the same ball and resulted in a collision. It was scary, thank god everyone is okay. As I sighed in relief I heard something that shocked me.
"For those quick attacks I'll keep my eyes wide open." I was shocked to say the least. Kageyama went on to say something about not setting to him and stuff then walked off. Oh boy all of this in one set. In the end we lost and the boys had to do some flying laps.

"So it's safe to assume you guys are the weakest of the teams that are here right now, right." Wow Takeda sensei, way to be blunt. I laughed a little.
"Hey y/n can you go refill the waters." Kiyoko asked. I nodded I was kinda mad I didn't get to hear Takeda sensei say anything else. I walked to gather the bottles and refill them. Once I got back I sat next to Tsukki and laid my head in his shoulder.
"You okay." He asked me quietly. I nodded my head and he sighed. He took a sip of his drink and started to play with my hair.
"Hey y/n."
"Hmm?"
"Can you start calling me by my first name. I call you by yours, and we're dating now." I looked at him and smiled. I nodded and kissed his cheek.
"Alright, Kei." He turned and took another sip of water but I could see a slight blush on his cheeks. I giggled a little and laid my head back on his shoulder.

We were about to play Fukurodani. The one with the owl guy. Turns out Narita is gonna play for Hinata. We lost, and it was our last game before we go back home. But we're coming back in two weeks. I sat next to Kei and fell asleep on his shoulder and he fell asleep soon after. It was a relaxing car ride to be honest. We didn't get back until dark. Takeda said a few things and me, Kei, and yams went home. We haven't told anyone about us since we just started dating but I feel like we should tell Tadashi.
"Hey Kei."
"Hmm?"
"Can I tell Tadashi."
"Tell me what?"
"I don't care."
"Me and Kei are dating."
His face immediately lit up.
"Congratulations you two."
"Thanks Yams."

We walked some more until Tadashi had to go.
"Bye!" I waved and he waved back. Me and Kei continued to walk in a comfortable silence. We arrived at my place. My mom still wasn't back so I invited him in.
"Sure I don't see why not." He said and took his shoes off. I led him to the couch and started on some tea. I went over with the cups and sat next to him.
"Thanks." He said and drank the tea I made. I turned on the tv and we started to talk.

After a while we started watching a movie. I turned to him to see him already looking at me. His eyes looked a my lips for a second then back to my eyes. I slowly leaned toward him and softly kissed him. He instantly kissed back and we started to make out. He pulled me on his lap and the kiss became more heated and rough. He licked my lower lip to ask for entrance which I gladly let him. His tongue explored my mouth. We kissed until we needed to pull away to regain our breath. He started to kiss down my neck and back up and connected our lips once again. We continued like that for ten more minutes but it felt like hours. Of course it was getting late and he had to go home.
"Bye Kei."
"Bye." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and left.

The next day at school was the same as usual. I'm glad nothings changed since we started dating. He still helped me with school work and we still made fun of each other. My life is great.

Yeah I know it's pretty short but I wanted to give y'all something. Also I was thinking of writing a Hisoka fan fic. What do you think. Also if you haven't please check out my kenma fan fic. But that's all for now.

Byeeee~