Chapter 4: Team Manager

YOUR POV
"Mom I'm home."
"Welcome home, hon. Dinners on the table."
"M'kay thanks."
My first day of school as a transfer student wasn't so bad. Everyone seemed really nice, except Tsukishima, Shouyo gave me his number though. I'm super bored imma watch some Attack On Titan it like the best anime off all time after dinner.

~time skip after dinner and 12 episodes of AOT

I'm now officially bored I've already finished AOT went through my social media and everything. Ooh I have an idea why don't I go on a walk to the neighborhood pond. I ran out of my sea themed room with a desk and a volleyball. Then my knee ached

"Mom imma go to the pond be back in a bit."
"Okay honey be careful I love you."
"You to mom."
"Oh (Y/N) do you have any dirty clothes I'm about to do the laundry."
"Yeah in my cloths hamper."
"Thanks."
And with that I slipped on my shoes and left for the pond.

Once I got there I sat on the grass and starred at the pond. It's always beautiful this time of night. The moon light reflects off the water and makes it look like it's shimmering in the night. Not to mention the cherry blossoms that bloom here. I come here to get my mind off of not playing volleyball ever again. I sigh as I get lost into the moon light that shines in my eyes. It always gets me in a daze not that I mind of course it's beautiful. I always sit in the same spot against the big tree in front of the pond.

I admire the way it all looks one last time before I head home it's getting cold and I don't wanna catch a cold so yeah. As I was walking a crow flew by me and sat on the branch of my favorite tree. I don't know why but I smiled at it even though it didn't reply I was happy. Am I really that lonely huh maybe I should make friends other than Shouyo who I've only know for one day. Ugh. It's getting late so I hurried up and got home then went to bed and showered of course.

~next day time skip

HINATA POV
During morning practice Kiyoko made an announcement
"Umm well you see umm"
"It's okay Kiyoko just say what you need to say."
Daichi told her as she shook her head. "Um w-we need to find an apprentice m-manager so next year y-you'll have one since I won't be around t-to help out a-anymore and sorry to I-interrupt your practice." Then Tanaka yelled out, "YEAH LETS GET A NEW MANAGER!!!" Then Noya screamed, " AND IT HAS TO BE A GUUUUUUURRRRRRLLLLLLL!!!!" Then I let out a "YEAH" Then I thought oh (Y/N) she would be good at it. I'll ask her.

Then Kiyoko spoke up " does anybody know anyone. If not I can find one." Then I raised my hand, "ohohohoo I know somebody but I don't know if she'll say yes though." She then smiled and nodded. "That's great anyone else." Everyone shook their heads no. Then Tsukishima and Yamaguchi came in their not late but everyone else was early.

~ time skip after practice cause I feel like it

I looked for (Y/N) and saw her about to enter her class then I ran up to her.

YOUR POV
As I was about to enter my class when a big ball of sunshine came running up to me. To be honest I wasn't really scared.
"(Y/N) I have a question
"Yes, what is it Shouyo."
"Will you become the volleyball clubs apprentice manager. I mean you don't have to if~"
"Yes Shouyo I'll do it."
I was beyond happy I really wanted to do it.
"Okay then I'll come get you after class so you can come see the gym and meet the official team manager and the team itself."
He was about to leave I was excited. Wait I should tell him I used to play.
"Shouyo"
"Hmmm what's up."
"I used to play volleyball so I won't have trouble understanding the game."
"THATS GREAT (Y/N)-CHAN I CANT WAIT FOR PRACTICE."
"Me neither, but quiet down your bringing attention to us."
"Oh sorry. But I should head to class now. Bye (y/n) see you after school."
"Bye Shouyo."

I walked into class and about five minutes a certain beanpole emerged from the hallway. "Oh the chibi got here before me who would have thought." I smiled my sweetest fake smile and said "well I don't know I guess I really wanted to learn something new."