CH.12 blackout

Previously-
It was 7:55 pm almost 8 o'clock I started walking to beanpoles house. I got there at 7:59. I waited a minute then I checked my phone it was 8 o'clock. I knocked and he answered the door.
"Your really here at exactly 8 o'clock I was kidding you know but anyway let's go to my room. My brother might disturb us but whatever."
"If your worried about your brother we can go to my place no ones home," he thought about it for a sec but eventually agreed so now we're at my house.

YOUR POV

"Ok so this is where I live, follow me." He nodded and followed me as I said. I took him to my room because I have a table that like folds meant solely for studying. I got two comfortable chairs and we sat across from each other. He got out his school stuff and I did to.
"I'm gonna teach you math, English and biology today then on Wednesday I will teach you chemistry, Japanese, and social studies, then we will just transition on our study days." I nodded, happy he was helping me.
"Let's get started so this can end." I forgot he was so mean.

{time skip two hours later}

He was teaching me so much I had just zoned out and started to just rewatch episodes of Naruto and AOT in my head. (I can't be the only one who does this when I'm bored) soon enough the beanpole realized I wasn't paying attention for the last 45 minutes.
"Hey are you listening." He asked.
"Yeah you said something about cells and mitochondrion or something." I tried to mention something he said in the past ten minutes. He sighed.
"So obviously you weren't, let's take a brake for like fifteen minutes." I nodded. I was so focused on Kakashi fighting obito that I hadn't realized it started to rain.

I looked over to my beanpole teacher for today. He was sitting there then he put his elbow on the table and his chin on his palm.
"So now I know why your grades are horrible." Geez ouch.
"You can't pay attention, your always either asleep or distracted by something in class. But I guess once your an idiot you can't stop being one. But stupidity is contagious so keep your distance." I was now offended.
"You know if your gonna be so mean go home your only three houses down." I said with a pout. He laughed a little not genuinely but mockingly.
"If I go who will teach you." He asked me.
"I'll find a professional tutor I have money for it." Thanks mom.
"Then I guess I'll take my leave." HUH??????
"WAIT WHAT! I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS!" He just laughed again and sat back down.
"I know but it's fun to tease you." He said. I was about to go off on him but the lights started blinking we both looked up at them . I looked out the window then I realized there was a really bad thunderstorm going on outside like life threatening. The lights were blinking so fast then they eventually just shut off. Of all times you choose now to have a black out seriously.

I couldn't see anything at all it was pitch black.
"Hey beanpole where are you?" I asked to get an idea of where everything is.
"Still in the chair." He told me.
"Ok so umm... I think we should head downstairs that's where all the candles and flashlights are." I told him to which he agreed.
"Ok grab my hand." I told him so we don't get hurt.
"What no why." He complained.
"Because it's safer I've been in a lot of black outs so just do it." I told him annoyed.
"Fine." He grabbed my hand and we started walked away from the table. Then when I got to one of the legs of the table my foot got caught and I fell but I landed on something . I heard a groan and realized it was bean pole. I blushed glad the lights were off but I froze. I've been in situations like this but I've never felt like this before. Then I realized I was just sitting on him.
"Sorry." I said reaching for his hand and helped him up.

TSUKKI POV
I had her hand in mine and honestly I liked it I blushed though. I already figured out I like her thanks to Akiteru but I can't tell her. As I was thinking I heard her hit her foot. I was about to ask her if she was okay but then I felt something hit my stomach. I groaned when I hit the floor. It was her she was still holding my hand. I blushed like crazy my whole body was frozen. I couldn't move or speak not to mention I was a blushing mess. This is not okay at all. She was on top of me for what felt like hours even though it was only like 30 seconds. But the whole time my heart was beating out of my chest. She got up and apologized helping me up. I told her it's fine. And we continued walking.

We reached the stairs and she let go of my hand. To be honest I was a little disappointed. We walked through the living room each one of us having our share of stubbed toes. Then we reached the kitchen. Y/N was looking through all the drawers to find the flash lights and candles. She finally found them all. She grabbed two flashlights and handed me one. She also got four candles and a lighter. We turned on our flashlights and walked back to her room. We got inside and she lit all the candles. She gave me two and kept two for herself.

{time skip to after the session}

It was getting late and I was ready to go home. I walked to the door with Y/N. And when she opened it I was astonished by how bad the rain is.
"You can't go like this." She said to me. I looked at her confused.
"What I mean is you can't see anything through the rain and it doesn't help it's a black out but also the wind is really strong and you could get hurt. But you'll also catch a cold since your only wearing short sleeves and a pair of shorts." She's actually worried about me.
"We can just hang out until the rain calms down then I'll let you borrow my umbrella so you can go home." I smiled a little and nodded my head. So we went back to her room but this time we both sat on her bed. We talked for hours on end. I was happy I didn't show it because she'd get skeptical but I like her a lot and I don't mind listening to her ramble on.

{ANOTHER time skip}

YOUR POV

I felt the sun hit my face. I guess I fell asleep some time yesterday after Beanpole left. I opened my eyes, sat up, and stretched. I could hear my back and shoulder bones pop. It felt good. I was about get up and eat something for breakfast. But I saw someone in my bed. WITH MEEEEE!!! I kicked the person out of my bed and grabbed my lamp as a "
weapon.
"Ouch. WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled
"Huh beanpole why are you still here." I said creeped out but also confused.
"I don't... I don't know." He said a little confused.
"Maybe when we were talking we just fell asleep." I thought.
"I guess that could be the case." He said.
"Yeah now leave." I told him bluntly.
"Is that anyway to talk to your tutor." He said sarcastically with a smirk.
"Actually your not my tutor it's Sunday so go home your family will worry probably already have." I told him. He just nodded and walked downstairs. I followed him to the door.
"Bye beanpole see you later."
"Bye chibi Chan."