TOKYO!!!!!!

YOUR POV
"Whoa is that?"
"I think it is!"
"The sky tree!!!"
I giggled to myself. I didn't mean to laugh at them it was just sorta funny is all.
"Aaaaah were in Tokyo."
No shit. Anyways it was a pain to get Tsukishima out of the bus. Nishinoya had to push him and tell him to 'wake up' while the beanpole just yawned. I got tired of walking slow because of Tsukishima's lazy ass so I walked with Kiyoko and Yachi.
"Whoa there's three of them. Ones the sexy kind, ones the cute kind, and ones the charming kind. I'm not worthy of such a blessing." If I had to guess I'm the charming kind, I'll never be cute or sexy. I decided to get away from the creepy guy and go back to Tsukishima. (Y'all I don't think he's creepy I love him)

TSUKISHIMA POV
Did he just call her charming. Tsk.

YOUR POV
And the practice matches begin. There were a bunch of players there. I've got to admit a lot we're scary. However I did see this one guy that looked like an owl, also I saw a pretty boy next to him. They were not as scary. And I also saw the rooster head from earlier. Why do they look like animals??? I just shrugged it off and continued to help set up. As I was waking I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up and saw a player from Shinzen.
"Oh I'm sorry I should have looked where I was going." I said and bowed.
"That's ok." He said. Then he started to look me up and down. I got uncomfortable.
"Hey y/n come help me with this." I heard Tsukishima's voice.
"O-okay I'm coming. Welp gotta go." I said to him.
"Okay." He said back with a sly grin. As I ran over to Tsukishima I felt someone eying me. I knew it was that creep.

TSUKISHIMA POV
I was putting on my knee pads when I saw y/n talking to some guy from Shinzen. Then it looked like he checked her out. I saw her fidget as if she was uncomfortable. I didn't like that so I called her over. A few seconds later she came over to me.
"What did you need help with." She asked.
"Can you get my water, I feel dehydrated." She nodded and went to get it.

YOUR POV
We were loosing big time. They boys had to do so many flying laps. It's been that way all day. I don't know why but the people from Shinzen and Ubugawa have weird ass hair styles. (Guys I can't be the only one who thought they had some weird ass hair) oh the owl head guy is spiking. Wow so powerful.
"TSUKKI!" I jumped at the yell and saw beanpole about to get hit. I freaked out and went to check on him to make sure he's okay.
"I'm fine don't worry."
"Okay. You need ice?"
"No it wasn't that bad." I nodded. I was still worried. His hand was red and he rubbed it.
"I'm fine, don't worry about it." He rubbed my head and walked off.

Loss after loss. Other teams started trash talking us and I could tell Yachi was getting annoyed. I laughed but missed out on what Kiyoko said. The door to they gym opened and a blond stepped in. Tanaka's sister. Wait then. HINATA AND KAGEYAMA ARE HERE. We can finally win one. But why are they out of breath.

Yay they beat Shinzen. They finally won one. And it's time to eat and sleep. I'm actually kinda tired. I was on my way to the girls room to get some rest. But I realized I forgot my phone in the gym. I'm honestly and idiot. I jogged back to the gym and grabbed it. Lucky for me they haven't locked up yet. On my way back I bumped into that Shinzen guy from earlier.
"Oh I'm sorry about that." I said.
"It's all good." He said back.
"But you can make it up to me by going on a date with me some time." He said.
"Sorry I'm not looking for a relationship right now." I said. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"Common sweet cheeks, you know you want me." Eww sweet cheeks.
"No I really don't." He squeezed tighter.
"Ow your hurting me, let go." I begged.
"Not until you agree to a date." He said with a psychotic face.

DINO BOY POV
I was looking for the shorty.
"Hey Kiyoko, have you seen y/n." I asked her since they share the same room.
"I think she went back to the gym, something about her phone." I nodded and went to the gym. That dummy probably forgot her phone. I smiled a little and walked to the gym. As I approached I saw y/n and some guy. Wait isn't that the guy from earlier. A
"Sorry I'm not looking for a relationship right now." I heard her voice. I hid behind the wall so they wouldn't see me. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, I just didn't want to interrupt.
"Common sweet cheeks, you know you want me." He said to her. Disgusting. I want to puke right now.
"No I really don't." She said. Oh so a rejection.
"Ow your hurting me, let go." Hurting her. That's my cue. No way was I gonna let him put his hands on her. I should've stepped in before.
"Not until you agree to go on a date." Before she could even respond I shoved him off her. She looked at me shocked.
"Tsukishima? What?" She said confused. Well I guess I'm gonna pull another one like this.
"Hey dude, don't touch my girlfriend." I said.
"She's not your girlfriend." He said getting off the ground.
"Yeah she is and if you even talk to her again I'll beat the shit out of you." I said with a threatening look on my face.
"Oh yeah, if she is your girlfriend, prove it." This asshole.
"Okay." Here goes nothing. Hope she doesn't hate me. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into me. I tilted her chin up.
"W-what Tsukishima." She said. I looked at her lips. I've been craving her lips for the longest time. I slowly leaned towards her and put my lips onto hers. I side eyed that guy and he had the most funny shocked face on. Then I looked at her. She looked shocked. But then she started to kiss back. She put her hand on my cheek and I put my hands on her waist. The kiss deepened and I pulled her closer.

YOUR POV
OMG he's kissing me. I looked at him shocked but realized I shouldn't just be standing there like an idiot. I slowly kissed back and put my hand on his cheek. He put his on my waist. We stayed like that until we got interrupted.
"Okay I get it. You weren't that cute anyways. You just had a nice body. Your probably a slut." He said. That hit harder than I would have liked. Then all of a sudden I saw Tsukishima move. Omg he just punched him.
"Asshole. Common y/n" He grabbed my hand and we walked away.

"Hey thanks for that." I said to him.
"No problem. But I didn't kiss you because of the act. I kissed you because I like you." He said. So casually. He just confessed to me so casually. I just stood there. I liked him to so what should I say.
"It's fine if you don't like me back, but it's late and we should sleep." He walked off.
"Wait!" He turned around.
"I- umm well I kinda l-like you t-to. I haven't been able to tell you. I was nervous so" he cut me off with a kiss. He cupped my face and I put my hands on his chest. I pulled away and hugged him. I felt him hug back.
"Will you be my girlfriend." I nodded and hugged tighter.

The next day of matches. They guy from last night looked over and saw me and Tsukishima talking. He looked away and went about his business. Our matches were going well for the most part. And just like that it was bed time again. Tsukishima walked me to my room and went to his. I laid down and instantly fell asleep.

I hope you guys didn't think I gave up on this book. I couldn't leave you all hanging. Anyways hope you enjoyed. See you soon.
Bye~