CH.8 Text Messages

Im gonna apologize in advance of how short this chapter is gonna be. And also Yam Yam is back in town yay, like I said I apologize in advance.

_______________

It was just another day at school. Another 8 hours of me being in misery. Another day of 8 naps a day and not paying attention to the teacher. Oh how boring it is to be a normal teenage girl in high school with nothing to do.

It was 4th period and I decided to text Tsukishima.

Chibi: psst what are you doing

beanpole: pay attention and you'll know

chibi: why you gotta be like that

beanpole: like what

chibi: a model student

beanpole: Sorry I want a future and don't wanna work a McDonalds for my carrer

Chibi: Geez chill out it's just a stupid Home ec class no need to get all worked up over it.

Beanpole: Whatever if I get in trouble because of you, your in for it.

Chibi: Yeah, Yeah whatever.

"Alright everyone I'll be passing out those work sheets now if you don't complete them during class then I expect you to finish them for homework." Man I should have payed attention I dont even know what the work sheet is all about. Much less the answers. I look at Tsukishima with my puppy dog eyes and my 'please help' face but he didnt spare me a glance and he answered the questions like they were nothing.

beanpole: Should have payed attention like I said now your gonna work at McDonalds for the rest of your life.

I smiled at this and tried to do the work but it didn't make any since. Next thing I knew it was the bell. Man I only managed to answer 2/24 of the questions.

Practice was about the same as usual. Shouyo screaming, Kageyama hitting him and scaring everyone, Daichi and Suga scolding, Tsukishima and I arguing and bickering, Noya and Tanaka laughing their asses off, Ennoshita Kinoshita and Narita just standing there conversing among themselves, Yams trying to calm the telephone pole, Ukai and Takeda sensei talking about aldult stuff, Kiyoko writing stuff down, and Asahi trying t calm everyone who was making a rucus but didn't work out because he didn't speak out much. Like I said everyday at the club.

Me, Yams and Tsukishima were on our way home. " This is my turn guys see ya tommorw morning." I sayed a 'goodbye' and Tsukishima waved and we kept on walking. " So wanna help me with home work." I said with a smirk on my face. "no" I just dramaticaly gasped. " Oh but why not I would help you. probably." I said matter of a factly. "why would I need help from a chibi like you." he asked with a smirk " You'd be surprised ya megane teachers pet." We both ended up laughing and talking like normal with a few friendly and harmless insults here and there until we reached my place. "Night megane"
he waved and sayed a simple 'night' and left.

I unlocked the door and walked in it was pretty dark considering its  8:45 at night and there are no lights on I wonder why that is. I called out for my mom so she could help me with my homework and cook me food. I looked around for her since I didn't see a sign of her. I reached the kitchen to see a peice of paper and a huge wad of money. I walked over to see it was $300 buckes and a note that read.

Dear (y/n),
                   This is your mom obviously and i'll be out for about 3 weeks on a job in Okinawa. I left you money use it wisely and don't make a mess out of the house. And also no boys over while im gone unless it's for school purposes. Be safe and don't engage in any violence. dont just have takeout, pizza and instant ramen for dinner either eat healthy. Go shopping for food and stuff and wash your laundry on friday. Do your homework. Mrs. Saito will be checking up on you every day. Behave, Besafe, and be healthy. AND DONT ANSWER THE DOOR FOR STRANGERS OR SALES MEN. Be back next tursday.
                                           XOXO your mom.

Oh great alone.

Chibi: Whats question 10.

Beanpole: find out the cause of the crying

Chibi: Thanks Tsukishima

Beanpole: No problem

_______________________

Hey my crepes so another chapter all done the rest will somewhat follow the plot. Hope you enjoyed until next time.

-XOXO Author-Chan