CH.11 Study?

Previously on "In Pieces"

The boys went on a run so it was just me and Kiyoko in the gym for a while. They all got thee eventually. Takeda then decided to talk. Everyone sat on the floor waiting. He cleared his throat and began.
"So about that trip to Tokyo we're planning to do it next month it'll be here before you know it. We need your parents permission for this kind of thing so I'll be sending you all home with the paperwork. Luckily the schools already given the go ahead to make the trip during the school week. All though it'll be tricky final exams are also next month you do know that don't you. Don't you? I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to say. If you fail in even one subject you'll have extra lessons of weekends and of course Tokyo you'll be out."

Oh no.

YOUR POV
"Hey this isn't something you can just run away from! Enoshita go get them!"
"Ok so what's failing how bad can I do?"
"Are you serious."
"You guys I think Kageyama's dead."
"Well the pressures already high for us third years to make good grades since we decided to stay with the club."
"Yeah none of us can afford to fail."
"Yeah no kidding."
Oh no. AHHHHHHH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. A this point I was pulling all my hair out.
"Hey Y/N you ok?" I heard Yamaguchi ask me.
"NO" Everyone looked shocked given I only yell at beanpole. I honestly was only screaming what was in my head and Yams looked terrified.
"Sorry it's just umm..... you know what never mind it's not important." I can't tell them I'll be super embarrassed.
"It's okay Y/N you can tell us." Daichi said. Gotta come up with something fast. Got it.
"I'm just worried for the people in our club with the lower grades." I wasn't necessarily lying considering I'm one of them and I'm worried about myself.
"Oh okay." Oh thank the gods Yamato and Bishimone they bought it. Then I overheard Hinata talking to Takeda sensei.
"Maybe if we ask the vice principal nicely we can still have a chance to-"
"Why don't you just focus all that energy on actually passing your classes." It's not that easy You big Beanpole.
"Even if the school didn't make you forego the trip tutoring schedules could still cause a conflict." Seriously. Damn it. I love Tokyo :( .
"Coach help!"
"Uh well this is just part of being a high school student you know." Are you kidding me.
"But-"
"Chin up red just try to stay positive." How can we do that if we fail all of our classes.
"Stay positive! Fine if you say so I'll do my best can you tutor me?" I thought he would realize coach isn't the shiniest book on the shelf.
"Hinata, your not gonna like what I'm about to say. Do I really look to you like the kind of guy who got good grades." Not one single bit.
"Hinata your over reacting I'm sure everything is gonna work out just fine." If only you knew my sweet mother Suga.
"No you don't get it on a 100 point scale I don't even make it on the double digits. How am I ever gonna pass. What!"
"Your already saying your prayers how bad is this." Sadly it's horrible.
"Takeda get a grip."
"Haha they're so dead."
"Calm down." I was just frozen in place don't worry.
"You still have time before exams. You may be numbskulls but can Karasuno win games without you." Yes actually and thank for the compliment Daichi.
"I don't think so."
"Uh yeah thanks for the compliment I guess."
"We are doing this all of us now let's go to Tokyo." You know what he's right.

"Hey ready to go." Finally what takes them so long in there seriously.
"Yeah" I don't know should I ask him.
So we walked like normal to get home.
"So it turns out Kageyama gets bad grades to you'd think he'd be a little smarter than the rest of them. Hinata really doesn't surprise me though."
"Yeah his brain just like a volleyball nothing but empty space inside."
"Hey be nice." I told them.
"TSUKISHIMA!!!!!!" OMG Hinata you scared me. Beanpole, Yams and me turned around to see Hinata with his bike and Kageyama looking really awkward.
"Can you help us study please?" Beanpole looked really shocked I think that's a look of shock I don't know.
"Me no thank you." How can he say that so calmly but sound so cold.
"Just a couple of minutes a day or at least give me a few pointer her and there." He sounds so desperate.
"Couldn't you maybe spare some time before or after practice." Yams is so sweet.
"Yeah Beanpole be nice." I said as I lightly nudged him on the arm.
"Don't you think it's kinda unfair for you to make the little guy to all the graveling Kageyama. I wanna hear it from you." There he goes being himself. I facepalmed.
"Let it go you have to."
"Please..help..us." He's having so much trouble.
"What was that." Beanpole said while holding his hand to his ear. Cruel.
"Could you please help us study."
"Sorry could you please speak up." Jerk.
"I'm asking you would you please help us study." Kageyama screamed and bowed. I got scared and hid behind the Beanpole.
"What's all the racket keep it down." Coach I forgot this is his store.
"Sorry Coach " we all apologized except the beanpole.
"I didnt do anything." Liar

As we continued walking I was contemplating whether to ask or not.
"Bye guys." Yams said I don't realize we were here already. You know what I'm gonna ask him. I'd finally decided but I was home.
"Hey umm Tsukishima." He turned around.
"Yeah."
"I need to ask you a favor."I told him he looked a little confused.
"Depends on what it is." He said.
"Just wait right here I'll be right back ok." He nodded. I went inside my house and to the living room so I could go up the stairs but I noticed a note on the coffee table.

"Dear Y/N
It's your mom I'm going out of town to visit your aunt and help her out in Kyoto since she hurt her leg and arms I'll be back as soon as possible. I left a fridge and pantry full of food and 5,000 dollars. Also don't fill up on junk food and take out eat real meals you have plenty of food and the internet to help you. Please be safe and have fun in Tokyo when you go. Love you.
Sincerely, your mother"

Oh great all alone. Anyway I went to my room and grabbed my most recent report card that I refused to show my mom.

L/N F/N
Math-23
Biology-36
Social studies-28
English-28
Japanese-33
Chemistry-22
Home economics-40
Visual arts- 42

I went back out side to show Beanpole. I was ashamed.
"What took you so long."
"Sorry about that here." He took my report card and read it. I was silent until he looked up at me a little surprised.
"I think you know what I'm about to ask but I'll say it anyway. Please help me study. I really wanna go to Tokyo with you and everyone else." I was really embarrassed I thought he would laugh at me but he just handed me my report card and walked off.
"Hey wait you didn't say anyth-"
"Every Monday Wednesday and Saturday at 8 o'clock no exceptions and if your a minute late or early forget about the lesson." He said and continued walking I was so happy since he's smart.
"Thank you." I screamed out to him.
"Don't wake the neighbors." He told me. I kept on smiling and walked in.

[Time skippeeeeee]

"Sorry Kiyoko I couldn't find anyone but I'll still look." I told her as I walked over to her.
"It's okay I'll keep looking you can take a break." She told me sweetly.
"Oh no I'll still look I'll  feel bad if you have to do all the work." I said to her.
"No no it's fine it was my idea anyway." I looked at her seeing the determination in her eyes.
"Ok fine here you go." I said handing her the forms back. She smiled and walked away. I worry she's gonna overwork herself but I'll trust her.

[timeskip to Saturday]

It was 7:55 pm almost 8 o'clock I started walking to beanpoles house. I got there at 7:59. I waited a minute then I checked my phone it was 8 o'clock. I knocked and he answered the door.
"Your really here at exactly 8 o'clock I was kidding you know but anyway let's go to my room. My brother might disturb us but whatever."
"If your worried about your brother we can go to my place no ones home," he thought about it for a sect but eventually agreed so now we're at my house.

_________________
Here is your update. Honestly tho this is my best chapter so far in my opinion but anyway how is everyone. I hope your good if not we can talk about it anyway hope your liked it.

By the way am I the only one not doing my quarantine home work. But anyway I also have a question I was reading over my chapters and it looks like the one called CH.8 text messages got like deleted I think so if it's like that for you please tell me so I can rewrite it. Anyway goodbye my readers.

-owlzinc😘❤️😘