Love

The next morning, I get up really early to enjoy a quiet breakfast alone in a cafe. It didn't last long because not long after, Jin popped up.

"Hey, mind if I take this seat?" Jin asks, hand on the free seat.
"Go ahead" I say and he sits down. At least it's not Lucas. I can't deal with him right now...

"You ok?" Jin asks.
"Yip" I shortly say as I nod.

"Well, you're awake really early and you don't seem as cheerful as you usually do" Jin says, looking concerned.
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine" I say with a slight smile.

"And why are you up so early?" I ask.
"I was going to make breakfast but I saw you out the window and decided to follow you" Jin explains, looking a little shy.

"So I've got a stalker on my hands" I grin.
"N-not at all" Jin waves his hands, panic on his face.
"I was just joking" I laugh a little at his reaction.
"Right" Jin sheepishly says, looking down.

"Go ahead and order something" I tell him.
"I'm good. I anyways didn't bring my wallet" Jin says with an awkward smile, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No worries, I got you" I say with a smile.
"Thanks. I'll pay you back" Jin says.
"Let me spoil you, for the time you brought Yeri and me to your shoot" I quickly say because I know he will refuse my offer.

"No buts" I quickly add on with a finger in the air when he was about to say something. He melts into a smile.
"Thank you then."

"So, what have they said about your movie?" I ask.
"It's not really my movie" Jin shyly says. Man-where'd this guy's confidence go?

"You're the main lead so I'm counting it as your movie" I say. Jin puts on his thinking face.
"What happened to my oh-so-confident Jin?" I ask with a slight pout.
"I miss him" I say with a slight smile. Jin blushes a little.

"I'm fine. He's here" Jin acts out to be confident, blush unmoving from his cheeks.

"Your acting might fool everyone else but not me" I tell him and his shoulders slightly hunch.
"It's really embarrassing" he says as he buries his head in his hands.

"Did you have a dream or something?" I ask, laughing slightly at his retracted self. He nods, ears starting to blush. This was a great opportunity to tease him.

"Oh" I say with my fake realisation. He seems to have froze.
"Did you possibly have a wet dream?" I ask, huge grin on my face. Jin looks at me in horror, face completely red.

My eyes go wide at the realisation that I was right. I quickly shake away my shocked state and move on to a sincere expression. I give him a gentle smile.

"That's totally ok. It's just human nature after all. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Just don't tell the others" I say with a smile. Jin cracks into a smile.

"I won't tell the others" I say with a wink.
"You better not. I'll never hear the end of it" Jin laughs at his own silliness. And I've recovered the great Seokjin.

Conversation finally shifts to a lighter mood. He doesn't question why I'm up early and I don't bring up why he's up early.

I already feel much better talking with him. It feels so easy to talk with Jin. He really is a people's person. He can easily shift from one conversation to the next and he's not all up in my business of knowing exactly what's going on inside my brain like Lucas and Jungkook. It's something light and refreshing.

"Man, I really needed this. Thanks" I say with a relaxed smile.
"Honestly, me too. Just needed a break from everyone else. They constantly want me to make food and I have to clean up their messes" Jin sighs.