Me.

Lucas' day off was a success in my eyes. He got to relax a little. We went shopping, we ate a lot, we met the boys and we lazed around, watching movies and eating some more.

After the park, we headed back to the hotel and decided to go to the pool. He swam laps as I floated in an inflatable donut. We ordered drinks and snacks.

Eventually, he settled down and floated next to me or hung on my donut with his arms. The people working by the pool had red faces the entire time. The employees know Lucas but has always seen him in formal work attire.

Lucas doesn't care though. He also doesn't care about the fact that he is lazing around in the pool while his co-workers worked. Lucas really has a switch for work and not-work. It's hilarious to watch.

I, on the other hand, had a huge hat, sunglasses and smothered sunscreen as I didn't want to be in the sun that much. I eventually got out and when I did, Lucas was hot on my tail.

We head to the lounge chairs underneath the huge umbrella. We lay for a bit and I didn't even notice when I took a short nap. I was shaken up by Lucas an hour or so later and we headed to my home. We watched movies till we got hungry.

"Let's go to the buffet" I suggest, getting excited.
"No, let's just order pizza or something" he says. He shoots me down real quick.

"Why? The buffet is good and we get to eat as much as we want" I say, I'm not giving up that easily.
"No" he says.

"Why not? Is your secret crush there or something?" I ask.
"No" he says surprisingly quick with a dead serious face.
"Then why not?" I ask.
"Just drop it."

"You're not gonna budge, are you?" I ask.
"Nope" he says.
"Bye bye easy food" I sulk.
"Pizza is easy food" he says.

"Do you want pizza that badly?" I ask, not expecting an answer. He nods. I almost fell off the couch then started laughing.

"Seriously! You could have just said so" I said through laughs. He looks away.
"Ok man, you win but you're ordering the pizza" I negotiate.

"Fine by me, what do you want?" He asks as he stands up to get his phone laying on the counter.
"Anything is good" I say. He nods again.

"What movie do you want to watch next?" I ask as I search for the next thing to watch.
"Anything is good" he copies me. I just roll my eyes.
"Uh huh."

I click on the movie I want to watch, an animation. The INCREDIBLES to be exact. Then we can watch the sequel next.

"The incredibles, again. Seriously? You are such a child" he says with a sigh.
"The INCREDIBLES is the best movie ever made! I will overlook the fact that you called me a child. Anyway, then we can watch number two and th-" I continue but he interrupts me.

"No can do. I have to go to work tomorrow. Since we are leaving in a week, I have to go back to work to sort out everything before we leave" he explains, knowing I won't be happy.

"At least the sequel" I beg. He just looks at me.
"Please, please, please" I beg.
"Ok, stop" he says as he rolls his eyes.
"Nice!" I say as I lay down on the couch with satisfaction.

"Let's start now" he says as he sits next to me. I shift higher up so that I could lay on his lap. He grabs the remote and presses play. We watch the movie until the phone rings. Lucas picks up.

"It's the pizza, it's waiting in the lounge" he says.
"Aren't they going to send it up?" I ask.
"Remember, only you and I have keys to this floor" he says.
"Oh yeah" I sheepishly say.

"I'll go get it real quick" I say as I stand up.
"Sure, I'll wait here" he says.
"That's the point" I say as I grab my coat and head out. I eventually get to the reception with our pizza.

"Hi, excuse me. I ordered that pizza" I say to the three girls at the front desk.
"I don't think so, mam" one girl says.
"No, I'm sure. Someone just called for me to pick it up" I say.

"Sorry mam, I know the person's voice that picked up the call and it certainly isn't you" she sweetly says. It sounded incredibly rude to me.

"Trust me, I know him better. Lucas, right?" I ask.
"No mam, his name is Wong" she says, dripping in sweetness, with a tiny giggle at the end. How thick can you get?

"Yeah, that's his surname" I try to say it in the least duh-voice I could at this given situation.

"No mam, it's his name. He works here. I would know" she says.
"Ok, then what's his surname?" I ask. I really shouldn't be fighting for my pizza.

"It's...uhm" she starts confidently but then thinks really hard.
"Hey guys, what's Wong's surname?" She asks as she turns to the other girls for help. They first think a bit in silence. They don't do anything as they try to recall.

"...I don't know" the one says as she scratches her head. The others nod.
"That's because Wong is his surname" I say, mentally slapping my head.

Lucas REALLY has a switch for work and not-work. They don't even know his name. That's pretty sad.

"Look, can I get my pizza now?" I ask.
"No, I'm waiting for Wong" she says stubbornly with a bit of glare but keeps her 'sweet' image. Poor thing wants to see Lucas that badly.

"If I call him, will you give it to me?" I ask.
"Yeah, sure" she says as if I was lying. Girl, you wouldn't know even if I was lying to you.

I call him and he picks up immediately.

"Yo, speak to this girl" I say.
"Wait, what?" I hear him as I put the phone on speaker.

"What are you doing?" He asks. She begins to glow red, already recognizing his voice.
"This girl" I read her name tag "Charrel, is holding my pizza hostage" I say. She grows more red at this.

"What? What do I have to do with this?" He asks.
"Do you want to answer that, Charrel?" I ask with an innocent looking face.
"N-no" she stutters.

"Do you want to hand over the pizza now, Charrel?" I ask in the same manner. She simply nods.

"Ok, thank you" I say as I hang up the phone. She hands over the pizza with a look of defeat.

"Thank you" I copy her sweet-voice. That was a lot of effort to get a pizza. It's probably cold now.

I go into the elevator and turn around to see the girl sticking her tongue out at me. I giggle at her.

"Hey Girlie, you're cute" I say with a wink. She becomes bright red and the co-workers watching also had a tad of pink on their cheeks.

I sigh once the doors close. Why is this so heavy?

I finally look at the pizza and I am in shock, he ordered four boxes of extra large pizza! Who is going to eat this much?! Who's the child now?

I shake my head at him.

I guess he REALLY did want pizza.

(I do not own the video.)